1.20

Agree To Disagree...

Later that day Cameron knocked on Julie's door, completely out of breath.

"Julie!" The door opened and she received the silent treatment. "You're really not gonna talk to me?!" The girl walked out of her house towards the studio as Cameron followed. "So I take it you're still mad?" Julie paused and turned around.

"Yes! You gave Luke Perfect Harmony! What's next?! Are you gonna tell Carrie about the ghosts?" Cameron froze and picked at her fingernails, giving Julie a guilty smile.

"Oh my God! You told Carrie about them?! Why would you do that?!"

"I'm sorry! But, Carrie had a video of me 'talking to myself' and she showed it to Nick... which is extremely bad, as I'm sure you already know... and the whole Perfect Harmony thing? I did it because Luke needed to see it! Did you even see his face when you said it wasn't about anyone? He was upset, he wanted it to be about him!" Cameron explained frantically.

"Luke did not want it to be about him... and I'm sorry for getting so mad at you, but telling Carrie? She's not gonna help us... she hates me, remember?" Julie spoke.

"Okay, One... I think Luke likes you. Two, Carrie doesn't hate you. That's a strong word... think of it as more of a really deep dislike."

"Oh, shut up! Anyway what's your big idea involving Carrie? How is she going to help us?" Julie asked.

"Well, Caleb isn't exactly going to think Carrie knows about ghosts... which I figured we could use to our advantage!" Cameron paused, looking around. "Speaking of ghosts... where's the guys?" As if on cue the three boys popped into the studio.

"Okay, where have you two been?! We've been looking everywhere for you guys! We need to talk about Caleb." Alex spoke.

"Caleb? What do you mean? What happened?" Cameron questioned.

"He's looking for you! He knows and he's not exactly thrilled about it." Luke answered.

"Okay, but that's great!"

"It is?" Julie asked.

"It is?" The boys spoke in sync.

"Yes! Think about it... if Caleb is looking for me, then we get him here and get him out of Nick. Simple." Cameron stated.

"Yea, I feel like it's not that simple." Alex said in a squeaky voice.

"That's a terrible plan! I'm not using you as bait." Reggie continued.

"Why not?! It's the perfect plan!" Cam argued.

"No, it's not. Caleb already knows you know about him... he'll be expecting it. Besides, we still don't know how to get Caleb out of Nick." Luke explained to the group. Reggie and Cameron both looked at each other and went to speak, but Alex interrupted.

"I swear to God, if either of you say vacuum..." the siblings immediately looked down, but something clicked in Cameron's mind.

"... OH! What about Carrie? She did say she'd help us."

"Yea, and I'm still not excited with that idea, but it's the only one we've got. You call her and I'll call Flynn." Julie said, leaving the studio.

"Wait a minute Bobby's daughter knows about us?!" Reggie asked.

"This day just keeps on getting better." Alex muttered to himself.

"Why would you do that?!" Luke yelled in a whisper. Cameron had to explain herself for the second time that day and even though they weren't happy about it, they agreed it could help.

The brunette dialed her friends number and together the five waited for Flynn and Carrie to show up. Flynn was the first to arrive and she seemed confused that they were waiting for one more person to come and join. Carrie finally showed up and walked into the studio.

"Um, what is she doing here?!" Flynn asked with Attitude.

"Funny... I was gonna ask the same thing." Carrie answered, giving it right back.

"Enough! This isn't about you two... this is about Nick, well Caleb... both?" Cameron announced, grabbing everyone's attention. Luckily for her, Julie already told Flynn that Carrie knew, but what she forgot to mention was that the dirty blonde was also coming over.

"Cam's right. This doesn't just affect Nick, it affects Luke, Alex, and Reggie too." Julie continued, glancing over at the three boys that only her and Cameron could see.

"Yea, I'm still not buying this whole... ghost thing." Carrie spoke.

"Then leave!" Flynn argued. Cameron sighed and rolled her eyes. This was going to be a lot harder than she thought.