Long time ago ✔

(Chapter 1)

(Chapter 1)

Stepping out of my car I walk in to the police station, and I made my way to the front desk, where I see a face I missed.

"Trudy."I say and she looks up from the papers and smiles.

"Caroline. Good to see you again. Are you back already?" She asks.

"Yes, actually this is my first day back." I say.

"Well, then go to your way." She says and hits a buzzer, which opens the door to the Intelligence unit. I walk up the stairs and take a big breath before making the last few steps. When I walked in a familiar person greeted me.

"Caroline, you're back." Alvin says as he got out of his chair and walked up to me and pulled me in a hug.

"Yeah, finally." I smile as we pull apart. "Is Hank here?" I ask.

"His office." He says then I nod my head and walk away.

While Caroline walked away, Ruzek made his way over to Olinsky.

"Who is she?" He asked, but before he could answer Erin and Jay joined them.

"Who is who?" Erin asks.

"That was Caroline Blake she worked here five years ago, before she got placed into a unit inside the FBI." Alvin informs Ruzek.

"Caroline's back?" Erin asks with a smile.

Olinsky nods his head.

"It was about damn time." She says before she walks to her desk.

I knock on Hank's door, and when I heard a "Come in." I walked inside.

"Hank Voight." I say with a smile on my face.

"Caroline." He says and stands up from his desk and pulls me in a hug. "Good to have you back. How was Los Angeles?" He asks.

"Really great actually, but I missed this place."

"I bet. Come I introduce you to the part of the team you don't know yet." I followed Hank out of the office. Hank is like a father to me. He and his wife took me and my twin in when we were fifteen, after we ran away from our abusive father. Our mom, died when we were 11. She overdosed.

"Guys, almost everyone knows her here, but for those who don't. She is agent Caroline Blake, she just got back from LA. She'll be working with us again. So lets welcome her back with open arms. She is here to stay." He said and walked back to his office, closing the door.

Erin came up to me and pulled me in a bone chrusing hug.

"God, I missed you, Care." She says.

"Me too you have no idea." I reply back.

"Hi, I'm Adam Ruzek." He says and stuck out his hand,which I took. "Caroline Blake"

Then a browned haired, green eyed Detective walked up to me.
"Jay Halstead nice to meet you." We shook hands. "You too. I'm Caroline Blake"