Chin check ✔

(Chapter 2)

(Chapter 2)

A weekend later, I walked into the unit with Erin and Jay when we saw Adam talk to Al, we overheard that its about Ruzek's wedding.

"Does that mean you set a date?" Erin asked Ruzek.

"Ah, today's the 21st, so six months today." Adam answered.

"Ah, man today's the 21st?"Jay asked.

" Yeah, it usually follows the 20th. " I said." Why, whats up? "

" Nothing." Jay said.

" Alright, there are two unrelated wire investigations. Surveillance followed three of Are Central's top ranking gang targets, to this house on Carpenter." Hank said, pointing to the blueprint on the whiteboard. "Narcotics hasn't gotten anywhere with it. So command staff wants Intelligence on it. Roll out in five."

****

"We got the main eye." Al said through his walkie. He and Adam were undercover as construction workers.

"We are set up in the North." Antonio said, as He and Hank were parked on the street.

"I've got the West." Erin said as she is looking at her phone, leaning to a wall.

"10-4. We got the South and partial of the alley." Jay said as I was taking pictures.

"If anyone goes mobile from the house, we're in position for a take-away."Antonio said.

"O and Ruzek, move closer. See if there is any movement in the house." Hank ordered.

"10-4" Ruzek replied and he and Al started to walk closer to the house.

"Hold up we got company." I spoke into my walkie as I saw a man in a yellow coat walk towards the house.

"Who is this joker?" Dawson asked.

We saw the man walk up to the door and knock on it, and he pulled a gun out of the pocket of his jacket.

"Gun!" Jay yelled,but before we could react someone shot from the house, and the man in the yellow coat fell to the floor, dead. We quickly got out of the car, and drawn our weapons.

We ran to the house and walked inside after Ruzek, who shot our shooter. We cleared the place, no one else was there.

"Hoodie's dead." Hank said walking into the room where everyone else is.

"This one's alive." Jay said,looking at the guy, laying on the floor.

"Charlie 50-21, emergency."Olinsky spoke into his walkie.