𝟬𝟲

〖✰ 〗"I'm trying to say it yes, I do want to fuck

"I'm trying to say it yes, I do want to fuck."

Y/N rolled her eyes scoffing as she looked down at her shoes as they rubbled against the concrete.

She crossed her arms tucking them inside her leather jacket staring ahead of her.

"I was joking when I said that." She replied.

"Well, I'm not." Eren sighed lightly as she heard him stand up dusting off his jeans as he took off his hood.

Y/N stared up his tempting face as Eren's low eyes stared at her waiting for her to reply. She processed what he just said for a few seconds.

"If you don't want to that's fine, I'll just find another girl to bone." He mumbled sounding rude as hell but he didn't care.

Y/N mugged him her eyebrows furrowing showing an evident crease in the middle.

"So what you're trying to say is, I just look like an easy girl?" Y/N asked the corner of lips curving a little.

"That never came out my mouth." Eren said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah but you're implying that actions speak louder than words." Y/N addressed as she still sat down.

Eren looked down at her his eyes trailing along her body before he met her gorgeous face.

"If the shoe fits wear it init." He shrugged.

Y/N mugged him before she turned around facing her back towards him.

"Ugly." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear watching him walk away going back inside.

Eren pushed through the dancing people going down into the basement where he opened the door seeing everyone playing about which met that the ecstasy obviously kicked in.

"Y/N got up and walked inside feeling immediately warm from the body warmth from everyone in there. She nodded her head to the beat as Stereo love played loudly.

She grabbed herself another drink her lip nibbling on the top of the red cup as she entered the basement glaring at Eren sitting next to him as he stared at her.

She ignored his presence acting as if they never had a conversation just a couple of minutes ago.

She looked up seeing Jean staring at her as she gave him a small smile just to be kind with Jean lifting his chin up and down indicating her to come.

Y/N got up from her seat standing in front of Jean as he shuffled to the side with her sitting down on the bean bag next to him. She made eye contact with Eren as he watched her with Jean putting his arm around her shoulders.

She took out her phone going on messages to text Donatella.

Donatella

Can we go?

sent 23:23

She sighed to herself loudly not wanting to be there anymore. Her mom called her again making her swear under her breath as she put her phone away.

But she also didn't want to return back home since she was most definitely in big trouble and she couldn't be asked to deal with her bitching today.

"You good?" Jean asked her as Y/N smelt a whiff of his expensive cologne.

"Yeah," She smiled at him before returning back to her phone.

"So then why'd you leave?"

"Someone kept blowing up my phone." She murmured as Jean nodded. She looked at Eren again but this time, he was busy on his phone.

Eren groaned irritatedly because his Airpods died as they turned off. He tilted back on the couch as Y/N gazed at him.

"I'm going to meet my friend." Y/N lied through her teeth staring up at Jean as he nodded. She slowly got up walking past the coffee counter staring directly into Eren's eyes before she walked up the stairs leaving the basement.

If he doesn't get the hint then he's stupid.

Eren waited for a couple of minutes before he stood up adjusting his pants picking up his phone and Airpods.

"I'm going," Eren murmured to everyone as he left the basement.

Y/N stood leaning on the wall as Eren got to the top of the stairs opening the door seeing her by the wall. She looked into his jaded eyes before walking off.