𝟮𝟳

〖✰ 〗After a few hours of just chilling in the living room while doing karaoke and dancing around, It was finally time to get ready so Y/N lead the girls into her bedroom as they looked around in awe

After a few hours of just chilling in the living room while doing karaoke and dancing around, It was finally time to get ready so Y/N lead the girls into her bedroom as they looked around in awe.

Sasha went straight to her bed laying down face flat as she twirled around the large bed.

"You're the luckiest girl ever I can never lay down on my bed in peace without my siblings hiding in there somewhere." Sasha pouted as she laid back up with Y/N coming towards her and sitting down next to her.

"Sasha you're like my number one fan for real." Y/N scoffed as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"She might as well marry you at this point," Annie said sarcastically sitting down on the fluffy carpet and opening her bag.

"You have a walk-in closet?" Hitch said entertained looking into the place along with Mikasa as Y/N nodded.

"So what's the plan girls?" Donatella asked.

"The plan is to get drunk—" Ymir said before Sasha cut her off.

"The plan is to dress like sluts and find a sugar daddy duh," Sasha said as everyone laughed.

"I'm not surprised that you are the most excited out of everyone," Mikasa said sitting on the chair as she tied her short hair removing the bangs away from her face.

"The way this girl can party," Hitch said referring to Sasha as she laughed walking up to pick up her bag that she left beside the door.

"The plan is to do both of these things I guess." Donatella shrugged.

"Okay let me show you the dress that I have," Y/N said excitedly walking into her closet and searching through the dress section. She finally found the dress she was looking for and took off her clothes quickly putting the dress on over her underwear and bra.

It was so easy to put on by how stretchy it was. Y/N had a lot of revealing dresses that she never planned to wear so long as she lived. She just brought it to look nice for herself and take cool pictures which was a habit of hers.

Knowing Y/N, she hated wearing bright colours so what she was wearing was a black and transparent bodycon dress which revealed more skin around the bum and breast area because these were the parts where the dress stretched a lot.

She turned around seeing the fine print of her black underwear from underneath. The dress really gave her a voluptuous body and she adored it.

It had one strap that went over one of her shoulders and a cut out just under the breast part. It was simple a dress but still but still revealing in its own ways.

She walked out as all their attention went towards her and her body.

"Lord almighty," Sasha murmured.

"I am better than no man." Mikasa shook her head as she covered her face laughing.

"That's a nice fucking dress Y/N." Annie complimented as Y/N turned around giving them a 360 view.

"I'm obviously not going to wear the bra underneath just in case you guys were wondering. But I metaphorically feel naked," Y/N said uncomfortably as her hands ran down her curves.

"You actually have a nice body though." Hitch complimented.

"Thank you, guys." Y/N pouted placing her hand on her chest before she walked back in changing into an oversized t-shirt since she needed to do her hair and makeup first.

Hitch sat down next to Sasha as she got cosy on Y/N's bed laying down. Her hands went in between the duvet and pillows as she felt a metal object from under.

She instinctively pulled the object out seeing a gold keychain broken off its collar. As far as Hitch knew, she's never known anyone else with a gold keychain necklace other than Eren himself.

Her expression turned into a frown as millions of questions fulfilled her mind. How did she know Eren and why was something that he owned under her pillow.

She had no choice but to ask her about it.

"Do any of you girls need help with your make-up?" Donatella asked as Sasha stood up tying her hair into a high messy bun.

"Yes please." She said giddily walking up to her and lurking through her make-up bag.

Hitch saw Y/N walk out holding her make-up bag and other tools such as hair straighteners and hair curlers.

"Y/N," Hitch called out to her meeting her gaze. "Come." She mouthed as Y/N nodded walking up to her and dropping all her stuff on the bed next to her.

"Come on, sit." She said moving a little.

"Yeah what's up." She pursed her lips together as she clasped her hands and squeezed them in between her thighs.

She was clasping something in her hands as she unravelled it showing it to her.

"Why do you have Eren's necklace under your pillow?" Hitch asked straightforwardly in a hushed voice.

Y/N felt her eye twitch slightly as she swore under her breath. She didn't even know how that even got there in the first place. Maybe she accidentally tugged it and it fell off without none of them noticing.

She was contemplating on if she should lie her ass off and tell her that it belonged to her and she and Eren just may have coincidentally had the same one, Or just blatantly tell her that she and Eren were fucking basically every week.

She just said fuck it and went with option two out of pure pettiness.

"Oh, it must've broke when we were together last night." Y/N shrugged reaching for the key in her hand.

Hitch moved her hand away restricting Y/N from getting the necklace making Y/N look at her weirdly.

"What do you mean last night?" She let out a dry chuckle but there was no sort of amusement on her face.

"Bro," Y/N squinted her eyes chuckling dryly too. "Want me to say that we're fucking instead? You know what I mean." Y/N said jokingly so that it didn't come off as rude.

"...Oh okay." Hitch pursed her lips together before she laughed awkwardly.

"Y/N come look at my face." Sasha said as Donatella added some concealer under her eyebrows. Y/N immediately got up since it was starting to get awkward and approached Sasha.

"She looks pretty right?" Donatella smirked blending the concealer under her eyebrow as Y/N nodded.

"Annie," Hitch muttered watching her on the carpet with her legs crossed as she sectioned a part of her hair.

"Hm?" Annie turned around mouth filled with bobby looking at Hitch as she had a frown plastered on her face.

"Come,"

Y/N didn't even acknowledge that Annie and Hitch were gone until they returned a few minutes later with Hitch putting her phone in the back pocket of her jeans.

"Like I don't understand." She heard Hitch mumble and Annie huffed rolling her eyes.

"Hitch just drop it okay, don't try start some shit," Annie said in a hushed tone before she returned to doing her hair.

Y/N immediately looked away acting like she didn't hear their conversation as she applied some light concealer under her eyes.