𝟲𝟬

〖✰ 〗"Annie, pass the spliff," Armin uttered holding his hand out towards the short blonde girl was peacefully smoking on the wooden bench by the tree

"Armin are you sure you can handle this?" Connie asked in worry peeking at the blonde boy who took the spliff from Annie.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing, just saying this is for the big boys you know what I mean?" He spoke mockingly inhaling the smoke from his spliff and exhaling making a ghost.

"Oh really? That's not what your Mom told me last night though," Armin placed the spliff between his lips as Annie bursted out laughing.

"Do you wanna cry?" Connie narrowed his eyes.

"Just like how your Mom was when she—" Armin covered his mouth stopping his sentence as he made a shocked expression.

"Should I kill you?" Connie asked pulling his shirt up.

"What am I meant to be seeing?" Armin raised a brow.

"You're lucky I don't have it on me bro," Connie murmured.

"Why do you expect me to be afraid from a guy who's first name is probably Constantine?" Armin raised a brow.

"Constantine is crazyy like you know his name is Constance," Eren uttered lazily while walking towards them.

"Eren shut up school shooter looking self," Connie sat back down eyeing the brunette male who took off his AirPods Pro's.

"I literally just came?" Eren gave him a questionable look putting his AirPods case away.

"Yeah whatever, no one even asked for you,"

"Mrs Springer did last night though," Eren shrugged as Connie covered his face sighing loudly.

"You guys need to leave Auntie alone," Sasha huffed putting her arms around Connie's shoulder.

"I personally don't know why Connie's having that from them, if that was me, they would've been in a headlock already," Annie shrugged.

"They're lucky I don't have it on me, they don't realise that their messing with a big general," Connie murmured so quietly that it could misinterpreted for a whisper.

"Again you're not about that lifee," Mikasa dragged out smiling and leaning onto Sasha.

"All of you guys can suck a frank honestly," Connie uttered playing with his short nails.

"Anywhos," Eren uttered looking at Connie up and down.

"You guys are coming later on right?" He asked the group.

"Eren I love you. I wish I could come. But I can't," Armin was the first to reply as the brunette narrowed his eyes stuffing one of his hands into his pocket.