𝟭𝟴

〖✰ 〗They both got off the train as Y/N walked ahead of Eren down the sidewalk

They both got off the train as Y/N walked ahead of Eren down the sidewalk.

She reached her gated community at the end of the road as she tapped her key against it as the red button turned green and the sound of the black gates unlocked.

Eren walked through staring around the well-built houses. He stuffed his hands into his sweats hearing Y/N chuckle a little from in front of him.

"Poor boy sees a nice house for the first time." Y/N sneered turning her head around showing the side of her face.

"Y/N stop speaking to me bro." Remarked as she laughed a bit louder with Eren walking quicker barging past her.

"Hurry up, it's gonna rain soon," Eren uttered as Y/N looked up at the sky seeing the clouds merging together.

"Why are you walking ahead of me like you know where I live?" Y/N rudely asked.

They reached her house as Y/N walked up the mosaic designed stairs as she reached her porch inserting her key and unlocking the door hearing a click. she opened the door letting Eren go in first. Eren entered staring around the place before he kneeled down untying the laces of his Jordans taking them off.

He let out a soft hum as he stared around the ample area. The floors were wooden and glossy as they reflected off a grand chandelier from the top.

"So where are your maids?" Eren turned around.

"Who the fuck told you that I got maids?" Y/N looked at him up and down.

"Oh, I guess you're not rich like that then." Eren mocked.

"You're not funny." Y/N pursed her lips together.

"Nah I'm joking." He said

"I would never leave my house if I lived in a place like this," Eren said making Y/N scoff to herself as she took off her converses neatly placing them next to Eren's shoes.

She took off her bag and jacket holding them in one of her arms as she stared behind Eren.

"The living room is just there so make yourself comfortable or whatever," Y/N murmured walking past him.

"Where are you going?" He looked at her.

"To change." Y/N simply said as she touched the white railings of the stairs putting one foot up the steps.

"I don't like staying in my school clothes for that long." She said as she walked up with Eren staring up at her.

"Don't break anything you can't afford yeah," Y/N shouted from up the stairs.

"Just for that, I'm gonna break something," Eren answered as Y/N entered her room.

Y/N closed the door shut sighing to herself and closing her eyes. Honestly, she didn't know what to think. Like Eren, at her house, revising, what more could happen?