𝟯𝟴

〖✰ 〗Y/N laid on her bed sighing and looking up at the ceiling after going through another phase of crying

Y/N laid on her bed sighing and looking up at the ceiling after going through another phase of crying. Why was she even crying in the first place? She forgot the reason why she started crying anyways. Everything was tiring her to be honest. School, drugs, friends, Jean and Eren.

Yeah Eren... the thought of that boy made her sick to the stomach causing her to turn on her stomach face first on the pillow gripping onto her bedsheets. She couldn't believe she got rejected more so in the meanest way possible.

I mean a fuck? Really?

That was all he saw her as after all those months that they've known each other. He didn't he consider her as a friend.

But just a plain simple fuck.

Sometimes she wondered why she even dealt with the bullshit he would put her through sometimes. She regretted going to that stupid party that Ymir threw. Her mind trailed of to how her life was before she met Eren.

It was so peaceful, no crushes, no heartbreak and no sex.

And now she's laying on bed with tears streaming down her face thinking of how she was going to phase this cruel ridden world knowing that she got rejected. Eren probably told the whole world knowing how he is.

But he had no reason to be rude about it. He would've preferred him to call her every synonym that linked to ugly then for him to go and do that.

Hitch was probably laughing her ass off thinking of how she contradicted herself so badly.

Her phone buzzed as it turned on the brightness hurting her eyes as she picked it up reducing the brightness seeing Sasha's contact pop up on the group chat.

Ladies room 💒

Sasha
Babylove?
How did it go?

Mikasa
Yeah ^

She groaned to herself swiping up and going on the camera taking a picture of her face. Her eyes were swollen, puffy and red. She still had a bit of snot running down her nose as she sniffed. Her lips were also bruised from how hard she's been biting down on it to hide her cries in case her Mom heard.

She typed under it saying 'bad' with a thumbs down emoji before sending it to the group chat.

Ladies room 💒

Sasha
Awwww ☹️☹️

Donatella
Fuck bro

Mikasa
🥲 wow

Ymir
Damn girl 😭

You
Ymir it's not funny.
Now I'm crying again bcs of you