𝟮𝟭

〖✰ 〗"Celluar respiration is the process by which food in the form of glucose is transformed into energy within cells,"

"Celluar respiration is the process by which food in the form of glucose is transformed into energy within cells,"

Eren muttered to himself face stuck on the flashcards and notes he had written yesterday.

He was meant to finish his revision yesterday, but Y/N ended up falling asleep and shuffling on the bed a lot which kept distracting him so he just decided to go home.

As soon as he got home, he took a shower and went straight into revision writing off more notes and flashcards with the book he stoled/borrowed from Y/N.

He couldn't wait to go straight home and sleep.

"Well if I be damned," Armin spoke. "Eren is really revising?!" He asked shocked.

"I beg your pardon?" Eren asked confused.

"Oh nothing I'm totally not surprised that you're actually revising for once," Armin replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked offended.

"This test is really is really important I've gotta get my grades up," Eren said slapping his shoulder hardly.

"Ow." He rubbed his shoulder.

"Good lord, never thought I'd see my own brethren revising for a test," Connie said walking up to Eren and putting his arm around him.

Eren could tell that he was clearly high from how red his eyes and cheeks were and the bitter stench of weed coming from his clothes.

"Eren this isn't you," Connie said touching his cheeks and shaking his head as Armin laughed.

"Move you homo," Eren frowned pushing him away.

"You need to stop coming into school high as well, it's like you're asking to get all of us caught," Eren murmured as Connie pulled his beanie further down covering his eyebrows as his hazel eyes looked down at his white airforces as he fixed his jeans which sagged a little.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm basically El Chapo, Connie can never get caught," Connie said proudly.

"Except—El Chapo did get caught..." Armin spoke up staring into Connie's eyes.

"Oh," He muttered.

"Fucking dumbass." Eren insulted him before putting his notes inside the bag.

"Where's Sasha by the way?" Mikasa asked as she leaned against the wall closing her book.

"She decided to catch food poisoning like the stupid bitch she is, and now I'm gonna have to fail this biology mock without my twinnem for real." Connie huffed as they walked into the classroom

The test was an hour and thirty minutes long. Eren answered all the questions he went over with Y/N and the ones he didn't understand he just guessed or put an answer that was similar to the questions that were asked before.

He finished fifteen minutes early and rested his head on the desk peeking through the gap from his elbow. He was able to see Jean focusing while he wrote the answers.

He hasn't really talked to him or come to him since yesterday. Eren didn't care anyways he was overreacting for no reason. Eren stated that he didn't like Y/N so he couldn't comprehend what the issue was.

Although he did say he couldn't give a flying fuck about how Jean felt, it was also such a drag to be arguing with someone over something so petty and he knew he wouldn't be able to get his mind off it unless he sorted it.

"Okay, class times up," Hange said excitedly. She pushed her glasses up further through her nose. "Everyone just pass your papers to the front." She said biting the end of her pencil.

She playfully twirled around on her chair before rolling closer to the desks collecting everyone's paper. She took a sneaky peek at one of them furrowing her brows and nodding at one of them.

"Anyways you guys can piss off now class dismissed. Make sure to drink plenty of water and don't stay up too late studying." Hange said putting her legs on the table and opening an anatomy textbook twirling the ends of her messy hair as everyone left the class.

"I deffo flopped that," Connie murmured in disappointment.

"Same here." Jean agreed as he walked past Eren out of the classroom.

"Ayo Jean," Eren called out to him in the corridor as he and Connie stopped walking turning around to face him.

"What?" He replied

"Why are you acting like such a bitch?" He asked not caring if people walking in the hallway heard or not.

"Excuse me?" Jean walked up to Eren glaring down at him.

"Yeah, you heard me," Eren murmured.

"Stop acting like a little girl and get over yourself," Eren said truthfully. "I mean you can't be truly upset just because I fucked a girl you supposedly have a crush on."

"Like you can't expect me to read your mind and know that. If you told me earlier then i wouldn't have fucked her." Eren said as Jean scoffed chuckling.

"But yet, you did fuck her a few hours after I told you that I liked her," Jean said as Eren scrunched his face up.

"Bro, what are you talking about?" Eren held his arms out.

"You think I didn't hear your voice when I called her yesterday?" Jean asked.

"She made some stupid excuse saying that she went for a jog when really and truly, she was probably fucking you." Jean grimaced at the boy.

"I swear to god that wasn't me." Eren denied pursing his lips together.

"Eren, you really have to stop lying on gods name like that bro." Connie interrupted shaking his head.

"But I'm telling the truth, I wasn't with her," Erem said crossing his fingers that were inside ehis pockets.

"Oh yeah?" Jean said. "Then what's all this?" Jean exposed the hickies on his neck as Eren lightly smacked his hand away.

"...That was from Hitch." Eren said.

"So if I was to go up to Hitch and ask her she would say yes?" Jean asked as Eren nodded.

Jean smacked his teeth walking away. "Like I would go up to her anyways." He mumbled under his breath.

"Come on man." Eren followed from behind him.

"We can't be fighting over a girl you just met two weeks ago bro," Eren spoke up.

"Come on Jean, we're better than this she's just a simple crush you'll get over her," Eren said arrogantly as Jean sighed again.

"I wasn't fighting over a girl with you. Everything was going fine until you had to open your dumb bitch mouth, I'm over it anyways. If you're saying that you didn't fuck her then I believe you." Jean shrugged turning around.

"So can we kiss it out just to confirm that we're cool?" Eren asked as Connie laughed loudly from behind them.

Jean chuckled smacking his teeth as he turned around.

"Eren you always gotta be on some thot shit." He said as he walked off.

Eren chuckled walking behind them as his smile instantly faded into a regretful frown.

It was weird because he didn't feel bad about the fact that he lied straight to his best friends face;

He was frightened at the fact that one day the truth will come out and it's gonna hurt him.