𝟭𝟵

〖✰ 〗"What is cellular respiration?" Y/N asked him as she looked at her flashcards

"What is cellular respiration?" Y/N asked him as she looked at her flashcards

"It's when the body breaks down oxygen to—"

"Wrong." Y/N cut him off.

"I didn't even get to finish what I was going to say."

"You still would've got it wrong," Y/N replied rudely.

"Come on man we've been through this question like ten times how is it not clicking already?" Y/N complained as Eren swore under his breath picking up the textbook.

He skimmed through the page before groaning for the millionth time in the past thirty minutes closing the book and tossing it across her bed.

"Y/N I can't be asked to use my brain right now I told you that I don't wanna study today," Eren said closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm not fucking doing this no more." He complained picking up his phone.

"Eren you make me wanna scrape my teeth against the concrete and step on glass," Y/N said trying to explain how aggravated she was because of him.

He ignored her as Y/N put down her laptop and picked up her flashcards revising them herself.

"Can't we take a break?" Eren asked as Y/N put down her flashcards.

"You can take a break but I need to revise," Y/N spoke making Eren smack his teeth.

"I never knew you were such a nerd." He said as Y/N aired him.

"Can you at least put some music?" Eren asked as Y/N sighed.

"Alexa." She called out as she replied.

"Put on a random song." She said as Alexa put Take care by Drake and Rihanna.

Eren nodded to the lyrics of the music watching Y/N as she wrote some notes and equations into her book using different coloured pens to mark them.

He moved his fingers as they touched her soft bed sheets before they made their way towards her back stroking it gently. Y/N didn't seem phased by it.

She mumbled to the lyrics softly as Eren's fingers made their way to her waist as his thumb stroked the lower part of her pelvis making Y/N tense her thigh.

"Eren?"

"What?" He replied.

"Behave yourself."

"Ain't doing nothing wrong." He mumbled as he squeezed her thigh a little.

"Stop that."

"Stop doing what?" Eren asked pretending to be clueless hearing Y/N sigh loudly as his hands made their way into her inner thigh.

"You know what you're doing, and I'm telling you to stop," Y/N said sternly hearing Eren move closer to her.

"Stop doing what huh?" He asked whispering from behind her ear as his other hand played with her hair a little.