𝟱𝟭

〖✰ 〗"was it that hard Y/N?!" eren shouted at her as she ignored him walking away and wiping the tears on her face with the bottom of her shirt

she gasped and inhaled loudly closing her eyes for a moment still being able to hear the uproar that went on between eren and jean as they argued.

she arrived at the frat house, it felt like hours since she's last been in there. that was how long and deadening that whole situation was. she felt a cool breeze run past her skin as she shivered sucking up her whimpers since she didn't want to make a fool out of herself in front of a bunch of college students.

she finally walked past the house exhaling a breath she had no idea she was holding. she wiped her cold stinging cheeks with her fingers and bit her bruised lip. she had no idea how she was even going to get home.

"Y/N,"

someone called out her name causing her to swear under her breath as she stopped walking before slowly turning around to see reiner standing outside with a bunch of guys. he walked up to her as Y/N wiped her cheeks before forcing an awkward smile as she looked up at him.

"you okay?" reiner asked gazing at her tear-stained cheeks making Y/N a little uncomfortable as she averted her face away from his looking at what was behind him.

"where's the nearest bus stop?" Y/N spoke quietly but loud enough for him to hear as reiner pointed in the other direction she just came from causing her to sigh loudly knowing that she would have to walk back to where eren and jean were which she would prefer not to do.

"it's like almost 4 am so the buses that'll come is limited." reiner answered stuffing his hands into his pockets watching Y/N wipe her eyes again causing the wet mascara to tint her eyelids a shadowy black colour.

"you didn't answer my question though, i asked if you were okay," reiner voiced staring at Y/N again as she avoided his gaze.

"i'm not okay i just i wanna go home," Y/N truthfully replied her bottom lip quivering as she thought about the situation that just occurred causing her eyes water to slowly.

"does it have to do with eren storming in here and pulling jean out for a talk?" reiner asked basing it on the information that marcel just told him since he was there to witness it all.

"yes," she immediately replied as her tears overflowed her eyes blurring her vision once again falling to her tear-stained cheeks. "so am i able to get an uber from here?" her voice quivered as her palms reached her eyes dabbing away the tears. she was wearing a short-sleeved crop top so it was more difficult to wipe her tears knowing that she couldn't use her sleeves.

"you can't get an uber from here unless you go to town which is twenty minutes on a bus from here," reiner replied watching the girl cry not gesturing her an ounce of comfort since he wasn't a comforting type of guy. the most he could do was talk to her about it and voice his opinion that was all.