𝟰𝟳

〖✰ 〗It's been an entire two weeks since Eren has heard from Y/N or even spoken to anyone at all

〖✰ 〗It's been an entire two weeks since Eren has heard from Y/N or even spoken to anyone at all. He has not even attended a single day of school since he's been let out on bail he wouldn't be surprised if he was kicked out at this point.

Staying with Zeke in his medium sized one bedroom apartment was an alright experience. He felt like he needed to be away for a couple of moments to calm himself down a bit.

He mostly chilled by himself since Zeke was working almost 40 or more hours and week. On the other hand, it was kind of lousy since they have been living on takeouts for most of the time it was almost getting sickening.

Eren sat in the waiting area inside the court as people went inside one by one. He was freshly groomed, hair slicked back into a low man bun and dressed in one of Zeke's light blue button-up shirts, some jeans along with a pair of white airforces.

He felt so fucking nervous from how much he was bouncing his feet up and down clutching his hands together while holding the letter of his court date. He just wanted it to be over and done with already. Eren was extremely exhausted from the myriad of sleepless nights he had.

Zeke strolled in letting out a raspy cough after he just finished smoking his cigarette outside. "Are you okay?" He asked walking up to Eren and sitting down beside him and staring at his frantic expression.

"I need to shit," Eren murmured bouncing his feet up and down digging his thumbnail into his hands as his stomach stirred.

Zeke let out a small chuckle patting Eren in the back. "It's a bit too late for that you start in five minutes," Zeke murmured checking the time and seeing that it was 9:55 in the morning.

"I feel like I'm gonna faint," Eren bit his lower lip digging both his thumbnails into the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes sighing deeply a light groan escaping from his soft lips.

"Remember what I taught you? Intermittent breathing and gaining your inner chakra?" Zeke recalled trying to calm Eren down.

"Zeke now is not the time for that yoga—zen sensei bullshit." Eren stuttered on his words glaring at Zeke as he started laughing.

"It's not funny I'm going to prison and someone's gonna make me their bitch," Eren whisper-shouted towards him.

"Your nickname is most probably gonna be green eyes," Zeke emphasised as Eren ran his fingers through his neat hair in distress feeling his eyes tear up due to frustration.

"Okay don't cry," Zeke scoffed rubbing his shoulder. "One year in the penitentiary is nothing." Zeke pulled Eren's hand away from his hair to stop him from ruining it as he placed his hands on his lap.

"Just don't do something stupid like getting tattoos on your face or something..." He trailed off.

Before Eren could reply his name was called out. He directly stood up rubbing his nose vigorously while sniffing. Zeke followed behind Eren as they both walked towards the officer who called his name.