Chapter 13

\\PREVIOUS CHAPTER//
"Jesse, what happened." I say concerned.

he just stares at me with a dead smile, filled with pain and several cries.
-

I slowly get up from the bed, and make my way towards him, slowly.

I stare into his big brown eyes. He just stares at me. I try to understand his emotion but I can't..
I can't.

His eyes stare into mine, as they start to get red and puffy. What is he thinking??

"Jesse.." I say softly.

Then he breaks.

He stumbles onto me, crying into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I was high. I was high." He says muffled into my shoulder.

I don't try and hold him, I'm still frustrated with him.

"Jesse, tell me what happened. Why did you get high, and come to me& "pronounce" us girlfriend and boyfriend. Then you completely embarass me on stage, by kissing RAINA which I thought you got over her. Jesse.. you lied to me... Why? And then you... Kidnap me?! Are you fucking serious? You're fucking insane!" I say slightly pushing him off of me.

"I know, I know," he says repeating everything he says.

"I bet you're fucking high right now.. I cannot believe you." I say tightening my words, I can feel myself getting more angry.

Im over this crap.

He just stares at me, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Jesse, it isn't fucking nap time. Jesse. Jesse! Hello! You know what.. You honestly think this is a joke. Must be so fucking funny." I say projecting my words.

I push jesse out of my way and head for the door.

"I love y-" he says.

Then a loud THUD.

Jesse's Pov

My head stings, my Vision is blurry. I think I overdosed way too much. I'm so high.. I can't- can't even breath? I stare into her shimmering eyes and try and make out my 'last words'.

I knew it was going to happen this way.. $elfish bastard.

"I love y-" I completely blank and fall onto the ground.

Kacias pov

I pause.

Then I look behind me, jesse is on the floor.

I walk back into the room, Trying not to let fear sink in.

"Jesse." I talk into the silence.

"Jesse. This isn't funny." I say.

"Jesse..?" I say more concerned.

His eyes are dilated. I stare into those big brown eyes that I've missed so much. They are filled with sorrow..

"Jesseee..." I say anxiously.

I stop for a moment, and take a breath.

shit.

I quickly call 911.

This is where it all begins.