Chapter 7 - a fucking nightmare

\\PREVIOUS CHAPTER//
"No no, let me. I loved her. i loved her," he says more quietly.

He steps back and it seems like
everything
happened
so
fast.
.

.

.

.

I grab his arm.

and use my all of my strength to pull him towards me.

"Jesse stop!!!" I shout.

Other people finally notice and run over to help me bring Jesse in.

"thank you so much," I say under my breathe to all of the people that helped me.

Once we get Jesse away from the edge, I grab him and hug him tightly.

"I thought I lost you," I sob.

I don't let go of him and continue to hug him, and he hugs back just as tight.

"I'm sorry.." He says and sheds a tear.

||NEXT DAY BACK IN LA||

10:56am

We just arrived from the airport, and are taking a taxi together to my place.

We get into the taxi.

"Don't do that again please?" I say more calm.

"Yeah," he muscles a small smile.

10:59am

Then I get lost in my thoughts again...

I thought jesse really like me.. I thought he liked me.. but I guess he really loved his ex, it okay. I knew it was never meant to be. it's not like i thought we could ever be a thing, but hell, it's good to dream. I just wish he had maybe the slightest-

"If you don't mind, why were you pushing me away when I met you at the concert. It's like you didn't want me, but at the same time wanted me?" He says like he's been thinking about it for a while.

"Oh.. right. I wasn't trying to push you away I promise. I mean when I realized you had a girlfriend I didn't want it to seem like me and yo- wait, no that's not what I mean. I meant that when your girlfriend came I was.. suprised? no, I wasn't, I mean you're jesse but when she came I was kind of intimidated.. honestly I don't know. I was just-.." I started, choking up.

"What?" He says.

"Reality kind of just hit me I guess," I said wiping a tear away.

"Wait.. What do you mean.." He says getting nervous.

"Reality hit me that you never.. I guess, had feelings toward me? It was only a "love" for a regular fan." I say looking down.

"You thought I didn't have feelings for you?" He says sadly.

"Yeah, I know you don't.. it's okay," I say flashing a fake smile.

"You weren't there for me.. I was about to jump.." He says angrily.

"What? Are you kidding? I was there! I WAS HOLDING MY HAND OUT, I CAME HERE JUST FOR YOU," I shout.

"you really thought I like you? You really fucking thought I liked YOU? We are never going to be a thing. I can't believe you! I JUST TRIED TO KILL MYSELF AND YOURE WORRYING ABOUT ME LIKING YOU? WHAT KIND OF BITCH ARE YOU," He yells.

"I'm sorry jesse. I'm sorry that I wasn't a fucking hero today. But you know I fucking tried." I say looking the other way.

"TAXI!! STOP! Stop the car I'm leaving!!" Jesse shouts.

The car stops and he jumps out.

"I won't be there for you.. I'll watch you d-"

.

.

.

-

"Jesse stop!!!" I shout.

"I thought I lost you," I sob.

-