Chapter 1 - beginning

<<Hello guys! So I'm starting a new je$$e fanfic because the other one was kinda dull, I used the same character but different setting and plot. I added some more details, I'll still be putting time, I'll be bolding the dialogue and I'll also be doing recaps at the beginning of every story? Feel free to comment your opinion on the chapters! Thanks so much for reading, hope you enjoy! <333 -Jenn>>

11:58pm

A 20 year old, stuck in bed because my parents think they have me grounded.. Ugh what am I going to do with them..
I play with my brown hair as I get a knock on the my door.

*Knock knock*

I stay silent, assuring whoever is knocking that I'm not in the mood.

The door opens anyway. I can tell it's my mother but I don't dare look at her.

"I think I need to talk with you for a bit. I know you are grounded, but promise me if I let you off you'll let me talk to you from adult to adult." She says unusually calm.

I quietly get up and roll my eyes.
"What the shit is it." I stammer.
"Adult to adult... now come with me," I follow her out into the living room and take a seat on the couch.

I lay down and rest my legs on the seats.

"Hey, I'm being nice right now, if you want me continue to do so, then take your legs off of the sofa." She impatiently says.

I let out a large groan and sit up straight with my legs off of the sofa..

"Alright... Well. Okay, Kacia I realize that you are older now, you turned the age 20 almost a year ago. So you are becoming an adult. I think it's time that you think about finding someone compatible for you, but obviously this person must reach me and your father's requirements. You know what those are, correct?" She says expecting me to know the answer.

I groan again and roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure whatever," I murmur.

"Okay well you obviously don't know the requirements then. Number one: no tattoos, piercings, or anything related to that. Number two; he has to be a wealthy man that has a high ranking job and number three; he has to be a virgin." She finishes.

I awkwardly move at the thought of the last rule.

"Umm... Okay." I say.

"Kacia, he cannot be like you where you sit on your tush all day and do nothing. You haven't even gone to college yet. You don't have a job, and you certainly aren't going to be living here forever. I'm so sick of you; just get up and do something.." She says obviously getting angry.

"Well sorry I can't fucking afford college money that you won't even help me with. And sorry that I wasn't hired for any minimum wage jobs I applied for. And sorry i'm not the FUCKING PERFECT CHILD YOU WANTED." I yell, tired of her shit.

"You better watch your language!" She takes a moment and I can tell she's going to blow up.
"FORGET IT!! I TRIED TO HAVE A MOTHER TO DAUGHTER CONVERSATION WITH YOU, AND TRIED TO BE NICE BUT IM DONE. GET AWAY FROM ME KACIA, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!" She shouts.

"Fuck you. I'm a grown ass adult that shouldn't be living with their parents, and you shouldn't have to try to be nice. You should already know how to do it bitch." I flip her off, and get up.

*WHACK*

I'm instantly hit and I feel my body fall to the floor whilst my cheek burning.

I manage to get up, grab my jacket and run out the front door, slamming the door behind me.