Chapter 9 - downhill quick

\\PREVIOUS CHAPTER//
I smile and open the door.

As I head in, everything is silent.

||SAME DAY||
11:20am

I slowly walk into the living room.. no sign of parents..

Then I walk into the kitchen and I see several knifes out.
My heart starts to race.

Ugh fuck, I'll have to call my parents..

As I take out my phone I can hear people yelling at each other.

"I WILL KILL HER! SHE DOESNT LISTEN TO ME!! SHE'S GOING TO MARRY A TATTOOED GUY! DID YOU SEE HIM?! HE HAD A TATTOO OF A WOMANS FACE!! WHAT IF THAT WAS KACIA! -NO!! LISTEN TO ME! I TOLD HER NOT TO DATE ANYONE LIKE THAT!!!!!!! I TOLD HER!" Then suddenly loud bangs..

I walk over to the room where this chaos is happening and listen through the door. I figure it's my parents.

"ITS ALL OF YOUR FAULT! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RAISED HER WHILE I WORKED 3 JOBS! YOU! YOUR THE PROBLEM! I WAS OUT-" I can hear a mans voice, definitely my dad.

"YEAH OUT SEEING OTHER WOMEN!! IVE RAISED HER THE BEST!! SHE ACTS LIKE A FUCKING SLUT AND BITCH PROBABLY LIKE THE CUNTS YOU SLEPT WITH!!! YOU SHIT HEAD I HIPE YOU FUCKING DIE!" My mom says.

The door blasts open and I get pushed back. Me and my dad exchange eye stares for a second.

"Don't say anything you bitch," then he starts walking away.

That suprised me, I always thought my dad liked me, I mean I liked him more than my mom.

I decide to head out before my mom tries and do something stupid.

"KACIA!!! WHY WERE YOU OUT WITH HIM? JESSE? IS THAT THE FUCKERS NAME?! WHY?! YOU KNOW HES A-" she stops and stares at me with the evil eye and then runs over to finish my dad.

This is a fucking hellhole.. What does she mean? What is jesse? ugh I don't give a fuck.

My mom starts screaming at my dad and they say something about a divorce?

Ugh fuck.

I just head to my room and sit on the bed and just dwell on my thoughts.

1:09pm

I wake up from my unintentional slumber.

The house is quiet..

I walk up into the kitchen for some food then....

My heart drops

Tears begin to form

I cover my mouth staring at everything.

The my head begins to spin.

"Dad..." I say In a very low tone.

"Dad.." I cry.

"D-dad." I say in disbelief.

I fall to the ground.

My heart breaks.
I sit on the ground weakly and begin to cry my eyes out, laying hand in hand with my father.

-2 weeks later-

My dad is dead.
No more money coming from my father.
My mother has gone insane.
We got evicted and now live in a cramp tiny apartment.

Jesse hasn't called to hangout..

3:27pm
I sit in the living room on the floor.

My mom walks in.

She doesn't even look at me.

"Jessica what happened?" I say not acknowledging her as my mom anymore.

"Jessica? What the hell does that mean bitch?" She says with a snarky attitude.

"What happened with your father is simple. He died." She says slamming the freezer door.

"He didn't just die. What the fuck happened." I say firmly.

"Let your imagination find out.." she replies.

"I fucking hate you." I say.

"Guess what, I hate you aswell. A daughter that doesn't love her own mother. I raised you well, I don't know what the fuck happened. Oh wait I know, it was that fucking guy.. you don't know what the hell he is about..." She says.

"Go fucking die." I get up and leave.

And as I leave I faintly hear her say
"I will."

I ignore it and walk outside.

My life is such a mess.. after meeting jesse everything went downhill. I hate myself.

I keep walking and start to tear up a bit.

But I keep walking. And walking. and walking.