ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴛ; ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ

Theodore Nott

I hate History of Magic. I hate it. When am i going to need to know about why and how spells were created? They were created, and now we use them. Great. Wow. Amazing. Why do i need to write a two thousand word essay on the guy who made one?

Yes, that is what i'm doing now. Or trying to do now. I've been working on this essay for almost five hours and i still only have about ten words on my paper.

I need a break. I need to eat.

I've already missed dinner and it's after hours, so i decide i'll go to the kitchens and get something from there. So i walk out of the common room and into the hallways.

On my way there i hear a noise.

"Sorry." I hear someone say.

I look further down the hallway and see Granger and Malfoy. They talk quietly and then part ways.

I walk towards the kitchen, where it looks they had met, and walk in.

"Mr. Nott! Hello hello. What can we make for you today?" Bon, the house elf, comes up to me.

"Just a coffee." I stand and wait for Bon to finish making me the coffee.

"Here you go Mr. Nott!" Bon runs over to me and hands me my black coffee.

I thank Bon and walk out of the kitchen. A shiny object catches my eye and i look down. It's a necklace of some sorts and it has a circle on it. I bend down to pick it up and realize it has a hour-glass on it.

It's Granger's.

I see her wearing it sometimes, hidden, but just a tiny bit visible. I put the necklace on and walk back to the common room, i'll return it tomorrow.

I sip my coffee and fidget with the small button on the necklace. I twist and turn it until i sip my coffee again, letting go of the necklace to put my hand in my pocket.

All of a sudden the world spins and people pass by me in fast motion. I squint my eyes at the sudden bright light.

Then everything stops.

I'm still in the same place in the hallway, but it feels different. I take a step and then another making my way back to the common room. I must be hallucinating from all the writing i've been doing.

I take a turn around a corridor corner and someone runs right at me. Before i can process what's going on they smash into me. The coffee i was still holding spilling all over me.

"What the hell mate." I look down at my shirt and then towards the person.

They look behind themselves and then back at me. It's a girl. But I've never seen her before.

"No time." She grabs my arm and starts running again, i also have to run because she still has my arm.

"What are you running from-"

She cuts me off when we turn into another corridor. She pushes me on the wall and then leans on it herself.

"What are you-"