ʀᴇᴍᴜꜱ ʟᴜᴘɪɴ, ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

"Come on Lupin. What's the big secret anyways?" y/n teased Remus while he ate breakfast.

"Aw, are you a little baby?" y/n pouted and rocked her fists down her cheeks.

She stood behind Remus, leaning down only to talk to him. Remus was sitting down biting down hard on his toast.

"Can you tell me?" y/n pushed.

"Can you fuck off?" Remus got up from the table; towering over her.

He gave her one last look before roughly grabbing his book bag from the ground and storming out of the Great Hall. y/n rolled her eyes, looked back to his plate, grabbed a slice of toast and walked out.

..........

The rest of the day Remus was in a bad mood, not only was it a full moon, but also y/n had ticked him off in the morning.

"Come on Moony, you have to eat something." James tried to push food into Remus's mouth, earning a glare from not only Remus but also Sirius.

James shrugged his shoulders before going back to eating his own food. Remus exhaled before getting up.

"Don't wait up for me." Remus grabbed his book from the table and stormed out of the Great Hall once again.

Meanwhile y/n was thinking from the Slytherin table. She put down her goblet of pumpkin juice and looked towards her friends.

"Don't wait up for me, yeah?"

Before her friends could respond she was already half way out of the Great Hall. She was thinking about what Remus's secret could be. She knew he didn't like her-never mind trust her with a secret.

So she'd just have to find out herself.

*

y/n was walking through the woods when she came across a rare flower. Being the herbology nerd she was, bent down to get a better look.

Her fingertips brushed against the petals, they shook slightly, almost like a cat waking up. y/n smiled and gently patted a single petal. Before the petal could fall off, there was a sudden chill that ran through her bones. The flower instantly closing up.

y/n turned around and found herself looking up at a dark figure. Once her vision focused it was too late. The hairy creature swiped at her face, but she moved her head with the claw.

Her hand went straight to her cheek, she felt torn skin. She took out her wand and cast a simple jinx at the werewolf. The jinx successfully pushed the werewolf back.

y/n grabbed her bag from off the ground and used this time to run. She ran back through the forest, heavy footsteps following her every move. She looked back for only a second when her foot faltered. She fell to the ground letting out a string of curse words as she turned to face the hairy beast.

She was met with a werewolf. But not the same one. This one was broad and a darker grey color. It's claws dark black, teeth rotted; stained with blood, and eyes evil.

y/n swallowed as the werewolf approached her. Just when she thought she was going to be eaten alive, the second werewolf tackled the broad one to the ground.

They started rolling around like two fighting dogs. She got up from the ground and was just about to quietly run away when a scream made her turn around again.