ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴛ; ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

Theo Nott

Since first year. I've loved her since first year.

Have i ever told her? Of course not. That's foolish. She'd never like me, never mind love me. Ugh. I just wish the words i want to say would just say them for me. Instead i'm left a mess when she looks at me  like that.

y/n y/l/n

Of course i have feelings for Theo. I know i shouldn't, he's my friend-well maybe, i mean we hang out a lot but he's never said we were friends.

Or am i just over thinking it? No. We're friends. He wouldn't hang out with me if we weren't. Although we always hang out with the rest of the group-sometimes we're alone.

But i'm always left a mess when he does something like that.

••••••••••

Theo Nott

I woke up to Draco hitting me with a pillow. I slap his arm away and flop back into my bed. This is why i hate being roommates with my friends.

"Oi mate, get up. You're gonna be late."

I roll over to look at the clock. 8:00. Shit. I am gonna be late.

I spend five minutes running around my room gathering everything for my classes. Draco is no help, instead he watches me dash from one side of the dorm to the other.

I run over to my dresser to grab a tie, when the dresser door won't open. I rattle it furiously until it flys open and hits me in my jaw, my lip suddenly felt sore. I hear a snicker coming from my dorm mate.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Malfoy. Or i swear i will do it myself." I grab my book bag and throw open the door.

"Should've left you sleeping, dreaming of y/n. 'Oh
y/n' this or 'y/n that'." He mocks me.

"Sod off you prick."

••••••••••

Sitting down at the table, i eat whatever food doesn't hurt my bruised lip. Fucking dressers. I'm sipping my coffee when Draco nudges my arm.

"Oi. You just made me spill my coffee." I look up to see y/n walking towards us.

She's smiling at something her friend said. I love when she smiles like that. I've only made her smile like that a handful of times. Though i wish i could make her smile like that hundreds of times.

"Good morning y/n." Draco smiles at her. Prick.

"Morning." She looks towards everyone sitting near us, and then her eyes land on me.

She's still smiling until she looks at me. What did i do? She tilts her head and walks over to me. I turn so that i'm towards the aisle. I get up but she puts a hand out.

"No. Sit." And so i do.

She walks closer to me and gasps. "What happened to your lip?" Then she's closer. Too close.

She's leaned down so that she can look at my lip, and her hands are on my shoulders. Her eyes are studying my lip until she brings a hand to my jaw. I hold back my wince and she starts to examine my cut lip.