ʟᴏʀᴇɴᴢᴏ ʙᴇʀᴋꜱʜɪʀᴇ; ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

A past is supposed to stay there. And yet people always tend to confuse past and present.

Throughout the whole first quarter, a player on the Ravenclaw quidditch team kept making comments. Snarky and just plain rude ones. And ones about Enzo.

y/n had heard every single one of them, gritting her teeth in order to carry on. She was known to have a temper, so people would chose to stay away from her. But to this Ravenclaw seeker, he didn't care.

y/n was racing around following the snitch when the Ravenclaw seeker appeared at her side.

"Y'know. I've heard one of your players has a... past." He was hinting at the rumor going around about Enzo and Draco, more importantly what they had to do.

y/n didn't know if it was true or not, but she tried not to read into rumors. Though if it were true she wouldn't want anyone talking about it.

"Watch your mouth." She sped up, trying to reach the snitch.

"Oh come on y/n. You're a smart girl, don't tell me you're empathizing him." He tugged on her jersey. And that set off her quick temper.

"Lay another hand on me and i'll rip it off, say another thing about my teammate and i'll rip your tongue off too." She shrugged away his grip and once again chased after the snitch, she tried calming herself, she really did try.

But he was persistent. He flew right up to her.

"I'd advise you to leave me be." She spoke without looking at him. He wanted to make her crack, it was something everyone tried to do; since she was so easily annoyed.

He turned his broom and it came to a stop in front of hers. Her broom crashed into his and she looked up.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She rested her feet on her broom.

"My problem is that your associating with terrible people." He then decided to test his luck and snatched her googles from her face.

The wind whipped her exposed eyes. She gritted her teeth and reached for them. But instead he threw them down, they dropped all the way to the ground.

"Whoops." He laughed.

y/n's foot went to his footrest and twisted it. She then grabbed it and pushed it down. The Ravenclaws' broom went hurdling down.

"Whoops." She smiled, but he grabbed onto her foot.

The two seekers were sent whirling towards the ground.

The crowd gasped as everyone watched. They both crashed into the sand with thumps. y/n felt her back hit the sand and she groaned. But got up once she saw him crawling to get up.

Once they were both up the crowd got silent, confused on what happened. That's when he spoke up.

"Protect bloody Berkshire all you want, just know-"

He was cut off when y/n threw a punch at his jaw. Yet he didn't miss a beat in throwing one back at her. Soon they were throwing punches left and right. y/n was able to grab his arm and twisted it, placing her knee down on it.

"Don't!" He cried.

"I told you if you put another hand on me then i'd rip it off, i'm a man of my word." But before she could break his arm Madam Hooch pulled her off him.

"Enough! Both of you back to the game!" Madam Hooch scoffed and shoved the broom into y/n's hands again.

y/n mounted her broom and took off again, not without shooting him one last glare. Not even a minute later the snitch caught her eye. She reached out to the side and gripped it.