ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴛ; ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

The word of Death Eaters being in Hogwarts, students, had spread rapidly literally overnight. The stereotype of 'evil slytherins' had abruptly made other kids now scared of their classmates. Others weren't afraid to...voice their opinions.

Theodore Nott and the rest of the Slytherin house were sitting quietly eating their breakfast. They've learned it was better to sit quietly since many other students have been spying on their conversations. There was a blog. A gossip page. A newspaper. A flyer.

Each one of these held information on Slytherin students. To prove- or 'prove' they were Death Eaters.

"Did you hear about the rumor between you and...you-know-who?" Draco Malfoy leaned over to whisper to Theo.

"No. Nor do i care." Theo removed the crumbs from his fingers and got up from the table. Every Hufflepuff second year flinching as he did so.

"I heard his father is best friends with...him." Someone whispered while pointing at Theo.

"I heard he wears long sleeves to cover the mark, nasty thing that is."

"Y'know in class the other day when he raised his hand, i could have sworn i saw a tattoo on his arm."

The whispering though subsided as someone else walked out of the Dining Hall. She walked after the boy, an amused smile creeping up the corners of her mouth as she thought about something.

Once she got into the hallway she spotted Theo's curly hair, untamed yet unnaturally perfect. She crept up on the side of him.

"It's true what they're saying then? You've got the mark? I'll say i was waiting for the day you'd give in-"

"I seem to still be waiting for the day you stop believing in rumors." Theo kept his eyes out in front of him.

A light chuckle escaped her lips as she kept up with his pace. "Oh come on Nott. You don't think me that daft, do you?" There was a pause. "I will always believe in rumors."

Theo's eyebrows creased but he chose to ignore her. Instead he increased his speed. She now had to put in a little jog to keep up with his long strides. She liked when he got angry, during their little bickering matches, it was her only source of entertainment.

"Pureblood." Theo said the password to the common room and watched as it opened for him. She decided she'd try to sneak in.

"Ah-ah. Gryffindorks aren't allowed in the Slytherin common room. Hope the bed bugs bite." Theo then closed the door on y/n's face.

She rolled her eyes and turned on her heels. He was in a mood. She'll try to get under his skin tomorrow.

••••••••••

"Get your beauty rest princess?" y/n sat in her assigned seat near Theo.

"Plenty. Though can't say it looks like you did." He smirked as she narrowed her eyes. Theo looked around to see some eyes wide looking at the two of them.

They were staring at y/n like she was some sort of god because she sits next to him. Other people who sit on the other side of the class still constantly look over their shoulder. Almost like they think Theo's gonna kill them if their back is turned for more then a minute.

People started mumbling about Death Eaters until the teacher walked in. Everyone settled into their seats. y/n turned to Theo, she leaned slightly towards him and whispered.

"So you and Voldemort's snake got freaky huh?" At this Theodore turned to her and an expression like pure fear and disgust took over his face. She laughed at this which caused more eyes to stare.