Thirteen

Mr. King leaned down, pressing his lips against Katherine's as her hands came up, sliding through his short brown hair. The kiss only lasted about ten seconds before he pulled away again, an unintended whimper falling from her lips at their loss of contact.

Her entire body blushed from the desperation in that one sound. Good god. She could only hope he didn't hear it. But even if he hadn't, he could probably smell the desperation on her, it was that strong.

Mr. King stood up between her open legs, his eyes not leaving hers as he began to unbutton his shirt. The scowl he wore on his face sent a shiver up her spine. He was so serious all the time. But goddamn, if that didn't just make him even more appealing.

Once he was finished with his shirt, he pulled it off his shoulders, discarding it on the floor. He stood there in front of her with his fit-as-hell, tattooed body in plain view. She could have laid there and marveled over him all day, much like someone would admire art hanging in a gallery. He was so infuriatingly sexy.

All she could do was bite her lip as she watched him, hoping he was going to touch her soon because she felt like she was going to explode. Her body was so over-stimulated from the spankings and the fingering. She just wanted some relief for all her built up sexual tension.

She watched as Mr. King unbuckled his belt next and pulled on it, quickly slipping it out of the loops in one fast motion, causing her insides to flutter. Mm.

"Maybe next time I'll use this," he told her as he cocked his eyebrow and snapped the leather belt together, making a loud cracking sound. Katherine's whole body clenched from the sound and from his words.

"I barely got through ten with your hand, I don't think I could handle that," she told him truthfully, biting her bottom lip, hoping he wasn't actually serious about spanking her with a belt.

"Maybe I'll just have to use it to tie you up then," he suggested as a devious smirk turned up his lips.

Her body clenched once again, but this time it was from pure sexual desire.

"Oh, you like that idea," he deduced as his smirk grew wider. She let out a bashful giggle before biting both her lips together.

"Mm. Stand up," he told her with a nod of his head. She smiled and quickly ambled to her knees before she slipped off the bed, standing in front of him.

"So eager, Miss Mason. Good girl," Mr. King praised, a pleased smile gracing his features.

"Turn around," he said a moment later and she obeyed immediately.

"So compliant. You'd make a fantastic sub, Miss Mason. Mm," he purred, stepping up behind her, slipping his free hand up to her throat.

A sub? Like submissive? Oh, wow. She didn't know about that.

"Not a word. See how obedient you are," he breathed in her ear as his fingers tightened around her neck, causing her to whimper.

"Too much? That's okay, baby," he purred as his grip loosened.

Any thoughts she had before fled her brain the second he called her 'baby'. Where did that come from? The feeling she got from that one little affectionate word made her want to hear him call her that over and over again until the end of time.

"Get on your knees facing the bed," he commanded as he released his hand from her throat.

She did as he said, gently dropping down onto her knees, her eyes focusing on the dark bedding covering his bed.

"Ohh. Lovely," he purred as he skated a knuckle gently down her cheek.

"Such soft skin, Miss Mason," he continued.