Twenty-Seven

Mr. King's kisses were long and passionate, and his hands were greedy as they scoured over her body, touching every inch of exposed flesh that he could. His hips were cradled between her opened legs and she could feel just how turned on he was, and it only helped get her there.

"Jesus Christ, Katherine. The things you do to me..." He breathed lowly, his chest heaving from the extensive kissing they had just done.

"Harrison—" She whispered, trying to give him a chance to slow down. But it seemed to be the last thing he wanted.

"I don't want to talk," he asserted before his lips stifled the words she wanted to say in response. She didn't try to say anything else because she knew it would get her nowhere.

Mr. King sat up, only to remove the sweater he was wearing, tossing it somewhere across the room before he pulled off his t-shirt, exposing his beautifully toned tattooed chest and abdomen. Katherine's fingers stretched out on their own accord and slid down the butterfly on his stomach before he was on top of her again, pressing his lips back to hers.

They had never kissed as much during any other time they were intimate as they were in that moment, and it almost made her question whether he came in there to do anything but kiss her. But when she felt his hand snake down between them and dip into the front of her panties, she knew better.

His fingers were talented, sliding slickly down her cleft before coming back up, expertly finding the sensitive bundle of nerves, working his fingertips in quick circles around her clit. Her breathing became ragged against his lips as the pleasure built up inside of her.

Mr. King's stubble-filled mouth moved across her jawline before kissing down the erogenous zone on her neck, sending an array of goose bumps all across her skin. Her whole body was responding to his touches, and she could feel the heat building deep within her.

Katherine's back arched slightly off the bed as the pleasure increased from his quiet ministration. She wanted to cry out, but she held it in, only moaning when the pleasure intensified. She was certain she was just one girl in a long list of girls who'd been with Harrison King. But she'd never been with a man who knew a woman's body so well. It was hard to focus on anything besides his talented fingers.

Her mind was only pulled away when she felt a tiny bite on the inner side of her left breast, realizing he was marking her. He was adding a little pain with the pleasure – something he learned she liked.

As his mouth continued to kiss down her body, he pulled his hand away from her, only to slip her panties down her legs, discarding them somewhere on the floor. She let out a low groan as he gripped onto her thighs, lifting them up. When she realized he had actually put them over his shoulders, his mouth was already on her, causing her brain to completely short circuit.

"Holy—" She moaned as his tongue lapped over her clit, causing her entire body to writhe below him. And when his lips suctioned around her, she was certain her eyes were about to roll right out of her head as the pleasure shot straight through every extremity in her body.

"Oh my god, Harrison. Oh my god," she moaned as her fingers gripped into his dark hair, tugging at the roots.

When his tongue moved faster and his lips sucked harder, she could feel her orgasm on the brink, ready to completely explode inside of her.

"Harrison," she whimpered as a string of curse words trailed out after it.

Katherine let out a choked moan as her orgasm burst inside of her, causing her body to go rigid before finally releasing, the pleasure cascading all around her.