Twenty

"You're playing with fire, Miss Mason," Mr. King breathed huskily in Katherine's ear.

"Then burn me," she challenged, her voice coming out dark and needy.

A guttural growl worked its way through him as his hand tightened around her throat. This time she didn't flinch or whimper. Even so, he released the pressure after a few moments, allowing her to breathe freely.

"I'm supposed to be working and you want to play games?" He growled under his breath.

Yes, Mr. King, I do, she thought.

"Well, Miss Mason, let's play," he said darkly, releasing her body from his hold altogether.

"Lay on the bed," he snapped.

She took a tentative step forward, but hesitated.

"Did I stutter?" He growled, causing her to quickly continue to fulfill his demand, sprawling out on the bed on her back.

"Get rid of those knickers," he snapped and she obliged immediately, slipping her panties off her body for the second time that day.

The excitement inside of her was indescribable as she watched him disappear into his closet. When he came back out a few heartbeats later, he was holding a piece of black silk fabric in his hands and she wondered if he was going to tie her up again.

As he walked around the bed toward her, she noticed he had a pink hair tie in his hand as well, and she quickly deduced that it was the same hair tie he pulled out of her hair the first night they had sex - the night on the dining room table. He kept it?

Her insides flourished with pleasant feelings, but they were quickly flushed out of her with the harshness of his voice when he barked at her to sit up.

She did immediately, feeling the bed dip as he sat down behind her. She felt him gather her long blonde hair before he wrapped the hair binder around it a few times, making a crude ponytail that cascaded down her back.

"Close your eyes, Miss Mason," he demanded next, and she obliged.

A second later, she felt fabric go over her eyes and realized he was blindfolding her. Her insides tingled at the thought. She'd heard about how sensual it was to be blindfolded during sex. How the four other senses heightened, trying to make up for the lack of sight. The prospect excited her.

"Do you trust me?" He breathed in her ear a moment later.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed.

"Say it," he demanded.

"I trust you, Harrison," she spoke evenly.

"Lay back, Miss Mason, and don't touch the blindfold," he warned her as he got up from the bed.

She laid down as he requested and left her arms laying palm down at her sides so as not to be tempted to defy him.

Mr. King left her laying there for long enough where she started to question if he was even coming back. But just as she got the urge to rip the blindfold off to see where he was, he was back, startling her with his presence.

"Lift your leg," he demanded, tapping her right one and she did as asked, holding it up to him in the air.

A moment later, he was strapping something onto her ankle, causing her insides to twist with anticipation.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She asked, her voice wavering with apprehension.

"Playing, Miss Mason. That's what you want, isn't it?" He challenged, his voice dark, yet held a whimsical quality, like he'd gone a bit mad at the prospect of being able to use her the way he saw fit.