(𝗜𝗜𝗜)

October, 16th, 2019

Robbie Crimson hopped into Carson Whites SUV. He was met with the eyes of Carson White, Carson's best friend Drew Hurley, and Aki Menzies. "Did sneak out of the house without getting caught?" Carson asked coldly. "Yeah I made it." Robbie smiled. The group cheered and Aki spoke up "Did you get?" He asked. Robbie reached into the black jans sport backpack and grabbed two glass bottles of whiskey "Got it" He said with a smirk. The group erupted in cheers again and Aki grabbed a stack of cash from his pocket "I got the money" everyone smiled and Aki frowned. How come he didn't get the same reaction from the group as Robbie?

Aki was insecure in his old friend group consisting of Julien Calloway, Max Wolfe, and Audrey Hope among others, so he decided to distance himself and get other friends as well; but he felt just as insecure. "Okay so we'll get the shit at the warehouse and then we'll go to the hotel." Drew said enthusiastically.

Robbie genuinely didn't feel comfortable with the situation he was in but he was already in the car and he already showed everyone the alcohol so he knew there was no way he could get out of the situation he got himself into

Modern day

Ally had woken up late that day to her moms dismay. "You need to get ready for tonight's party." Vera Crimson demanded as she scrambled around Ally's closet, searching for the perfect outfit for her daughter. Ally wasn't looking forward to this particular party because of a certain family that had been invited. The Wolfe family. Henry Crimson had been the Wolfe family's lawyer for quite some time and had become friends with Max's dads but they were almost never invited to the party's. This party was different though. It was a goodbye party for Henry's partner at the law firm who had decided to exit the business to pursue different opportunities. Practically all of Henry's clients were invited.

"This one should look good" Vera exclaimed. Vera walked out of the closet and put the sparkly red dress that reminded Ally of Dorothy's infamous ruby slippers on Ally's bed. Ally groaned. "Honey whats wrong? You love parties" Vera said with a concerned look on her face. "Correction, I used to love parties, key word USED" Ally said with a scowl. Ally used to be a heavy partier but after everything happened with her brother she gave that up, but lately she'd been thinking of going back to that lifestyle after everything with Max and Gossip Girl; it's been adding new stressors to her life. "Get ready, the party is in a couple of hours. You don't need to stay long okay" Vera said with same concerned but understanding look. Ally nodded and got up from under the covers.

______

Guests were slowly arriving to the Crimson household but the Wolfe family had yet to make an appearance. Vera was talking to a close friends of hers and henry was making his way over to his daughter. "You seem anxious" Henry said. Ally jumped at the sudden voice of her father and chuckled. "Well Max is coming" She said. Henry nodded. "I'm sorry I invited them its just they are one of my clients and I couldn't leave them out" Henry said with a frown. Ally nodded showing that she understood and opened her mouth to verbally reply to her dad when the front doors of the Crimson household opened and in walked Max Wolfe and his dads. "Oh shit" Ally and Henry said at the same time. "I'm gonna go greet them. You can get a drink if you want" Henry whispered. Ally nodded and walked away from the door before Max could notice her.

Ally walked over to the bar and asked the bartender for a simple but strong drink. The bartender poured her a shot of Spirytus. Ally grabbed the glass and downed it in one gulp. "Holy shit" She claimed to the bartender. The bartender laughed. "It's the strongest alcohol legally sold in America" Ally eyes widened.

Ally felt guilty for drinking, especially after what happened to her brother, but if she wanted to make it through the night she needed alcohol in her system. "Can I have the whole bottle?" Ally asked. The bartender looked at her and silently asked the question "are you sure" Ally nodded and the bartender handed her the bottle. Ally accepted it and walked away, abandoning the shot glass as the table.