Chapter 5

After my match between Shiraishi-san, he won. And I'm so pissed about it. We had a little bet. If I won, he will drink one of Inui-senpai's vegetable juice, and if he won I will treat him to some crepe. But that is damn expensive.

"You can treat me to those crepe whenever we will see each other again" Shiraishi-san said and patted my head like a little kid. I swatted his hands away and tidied my messed up hair.

"Somehow a good idea. Since Mitsu-nii might kill me if my allowance for this week will turn to 0" I glared at him

"Ayumi" I spun around, and saw Mitsu-nii holding two rackets

"Help me warn up" was the only thing he said and entered in one of the courts

"I'll talk to you later, Shiraishi-san" I then ran off to go to Mitsu-nii

Shiraishi's POV

Once Ayumi was out  of my sight, my member came barging towards me. Then Koharu attacked me with his "Kyaaaaa".

"You two are so cute! Is it because of her height or is it because your tall?" Koharu then put his hand on my head and placed his hand to where Ayumi's height might be, and that is aligned on my collar bone.

"Well whatever it is, you guys are getting close to comfort, Shiraishi" Chitose commented. I raised a brow at him.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned

"Last night, the both of you are talking and laughing non-stop. Everyone from Seigaku, mostly Tezuka-buchou, were glaring daggers at you" Kenya answered

"You guys might be mistaken about them shooting daggers at me"

"As if you can see for yourself. You had your own little world with Ayumi-san, Shiraishi-senpai" I gave Zaizen a dead-pan look.

"Just quit it already. Me and Ayumi are just friend" 

"Close friends" Kenya quoted and snickered with Chitose.

If only were in Osaka, I will give this guys 50 laps as punishment.

A/N: Sorry for the short chappy.  I'm having no idea on how to update the first few chapters. I already planned the chapter about Shiraishi's relationship with Ayumi, but I don't know about the first chaps. Anyway, Shiraishi's love relationship with Ayumi will begin in approximate 7-8 or less chapters.