Chapter 8

I woke up earlier than the team so that I can ask if that breakfast is ready. One thing is that... I didn't sleep a wink last night. Every time I close my eyes, I keep on seeing Shiraishi-san's face.

Once I returned to the room  I saw Mitsu-nii dressing up. He motioned me to keep quiet so that the others won't wake up.

"Did you get enough sleep?" Mitsu-nii asked once we left the room

"You could...say that" I then looked away from his glare

"Something troubling you?" I shooked my head

"No. Not really"  he just raised a brow at me and the both of us headed to the dining area.

After everyone woke up and finished eating, we go to our separated ways. I accompanied Mitsu-nii to the book store to check out some new books.

I then headed to the aisle to where Mitsu-nii is. But once I get there...

"Where the heck is he...?!"

I checked all around the book store and there is no sign of Mitsu-nii. I then headed to a nearby park. There, I saw him with a little girl and that the both of them are seating under a tree.

"Mitsu-nii!" I called out to him. He then looked at me and waved his hand a bit. I ran a bit towards them. I then took a deep breath, still feeling a little exhausted.

"I keep on looking every where at the book store for you" I told him and put my hands on my hips.

"Gomen" he muttered. I then looked at the girl...

"She's Chitose Miyuki, Chitose Senri's little sister" Mitsu-nii said

'Miyuki...' 

"Ohhhh, I remember now. She's the one you told me about, calling you dorobo ni-chan!" I exclaimed. I saw an irk mark on Mitsu-nii that made me giggled. I then turned to the girl again who looks a bit curious.

"I'm Tezuka Ayumi, dorobo ni-chan's little sister. Nice to meet you. I heard from Senri-san and Mitsu-nii that you have excellent tennis skills. I hope to play you sometimes...." I then smiled at her. She then stood up and we shooked hands. After a few small talks, Miyuki needs to go because she said that she has something to do and we bid farewell with her.

I then checked the time on my watch, and it made my eyes turned wide. I abruptly stood up and grabbed my bag that was on the floor.

"Sorry Mitsu-nii, I need to go somewhere" I said while fixing my shoelaces. 

"Where are you heading?"Oh shit!

"Ummm.... some where. And I need to hurry. See ya!" I quickly ran and headed to the train station.....

I hope that I can make it in time!

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I didn't got any inspiration in what I'm going to do. Also, sorry if this chapter is short and somehow rushed. I hope to update this again. One thing, about the future chapter (when they will be in a relationship), sorry if it will be rushed as well. When I was planning this, I don't have any more idea on what to do. So, I hope you guys can wait for their date and Kurarin's confession....