Chpater 7

After 2 weeks time, we, the Seigaku tennis team headed to Naniwa, Osaka for the practice match of Shitenhouji. I- somehow feel excited. Since this is my first time in Osaka, and I'm going to see Shiraishi-san- as well for the other members.

After the bus ride, we walked to a temple?

'So this is where Shitenhouji Middle School's located?'

"If you don't hurry up, the bell's gonna ring!" I looked to a gate and saw Kintarou jumping.

"Even though it's summer break, there's a bell?" Fuji-senpai questioned.

"Hurry up, hurry up" Kintarou kept on saying

"Well, let's just get a move on, shall we?" we then sprinted to the gate. But someone ran a head of us.

"The Speed Star of Naniwa will rise above from you all" Kenya-san commented.

"Oshitari" Momo exclaimed

"Look out, Kenya-san" I said. But, he tripped on a sign and Kintarou kept on laughing.

"Ooh, look who fell down!"

"Your still too soft" I heard a very familiar voice. I turned around and saw Shiraishi-san sprinting to the gate. He then leapt and said his famous line...

"Ah~Ecsta" but he hit his face. I just snickered at him. Nice entrance though!

Anyways, they then showed us the way to there tennis courts. While some are having their practice match, Shiraishi-san headed to my way and sat down beside me on the benches.

"So, about those crepes..."he grinned at me. I then sighed and continued writing some stats about the players for my data.

"Maybe, we can meet up tomorrow?" I suggested, but I didn't look at him.

"I can pick you up" I shooked my head

"I'm accompanying Mitsu-nii to the bookstore tomorrow"

"Then, you can wait for me at the station?" I pondered

"Okay"

"Then that's settled! I can't wait for our date tomorrow, Ayumi-san" Shiraishi-san stood up and went to Kenya-san. I stopped writing when some sense got into me.

Did he just said..... DATE?!

After the practice match for today, we headed to where we're going to stay. Then we somehow saw Higa Chuu. That night, I keep on waking up from my sleep. Since, I'm getting nervous for tomorrow....