Chapter 9

Shiraishi's POV

I was waiting for Ayumi-san inf ront of the train station for our date. I was wearing my.gakuen uniform because Osamu-sensei talked to me about something for later. I was feeling a bit anxious that beads of sweat was dripping on my forehead.

"Shiraishi-san !" I heard someone shouted my name. I then saw Ayumi-san getting out of the cab. She then closed the door and walked towards me.

"Sorry if I'm late" I shooked my head

"It's okay, I arrived here a bit early" she raised a brow.

"Okay. So... where should we go first?" Ayumi-san asked. I then started thinking on where should we go.....

"We could check out some of the temples... or we could ... go to the seaside..." I muttered, then my stomach growled quietly. I felt my cheeks heated up and she started giggling.

"Let's get some lunch first" I just nodded to her.

We ate at a nearby ramen place and I pay both of our meals . It's one of the guys rule to pay for their girl, right? After that, we went to a theater that had a Kabuki show, then we went to a crepe show because of our bet. Ayumi-san needs to meet Tezuka-kun again because he had a practice match, so I promised her that after training tomorrow, I will buy her takoyaki. I accompanied her to the train station and I went back home before I see her off.

Ayumi's POV

After our 'date' I met up with Mitsu-nii for his practice match with someone who I don't even know. While waiting for his match to finish, I kept on thinking about my day... but mostly about tomorrow, what will Momo and Kaidoh do tomorrow?!

Me and Mitsu-nii headed back to the lodge and ate dinner with everyone again. I then went to my own room and write some data that I got. I then heard the teams room with a loud shout. What the heck is going on?! I closed my notebook and headed to their room, there I saw coach wearing a pink lingerie? I think? She was then embarrass and ran pass me to her room. That is the scariest thing that I have ever saw! I opened the door and saw the team with Higa looking weak because of the sudden appearance of coach. This is going to be a tough night!

The next day... during practice, we let the 2nd year and 3rd years to start of the practice with the Kaido, but everything is not good. I then look at the Shitenhouji team, and look serios when they were watching what our team is doing.

"Why can't you even do that?!" Kaidoh said

"How the hell could we?! We're just inexperienced freshmen who were suddenly promoted to regulars. If we could we'd already be wearing those uniforms long ago!" he said! This is getting no where!

"Don't lose your temper, Kaidoh" Eiji-senpai muttered.

"Both Momo and Kaidoh are under a considerable amount of pressure" Inui-senpai commented. Well, he is right about that, I still think they can't do this job!

"I would if they'll be fine... without us looking after them" Fuji-senpai said and he looked at me.

"I can't help them all day with their problems once you guys are going to college! Mitsu-nii isn't like that. The both of them need to help each other once they're captain and vice captain of the team" I told them. Mitsu-nii and Oishi-senpai never ask help on member related problems.I'm only in charge of the stuffs that the team need and some data writing!

"This would make things pointless" Mitsu-nii commented. And the rest of us looked at the two.

"In just a few months, they'll get used to having only freshmen sophomores at practice" Taka-senpai added.

"That is true, but—" Oishi-senpai was cut, when we saw Shiraishi-san tapped Momo's shoulder.

"This is the order of our players for the practice matches. Who are your members?" Shiraishi-san told Momo.

"Er... well... that's..." Momo was in a panic.

"What you haven't decide yet?" Kintarou commented. Ahhh! Momo and Kaidoh!

"Well..." Momo then took a good look of the freshmen and sophomores who looked quite defeated. Kaidoh went towards them and grabbed the clipboard from Momo's hands

"Hey, whnat are you doing?!" Momo exclaimed

"If we can't decide, then there's no need to. You and I will take them all on" Kaidoh said with a serious look.

"What?" the regulars of the Shitenhouji team exclaimed with a look of confusion on their faces.

"We have no choice, right?"

"Screw that!" Kaidoh then looked at Kintarou

"If we're just going against you, it won't be much of a practice for us"

"W-why you..."

"I'm done for the day" Kintarou then headed for the gates

"That's why I wanted to play with Koshimae" he said while leaving

"Sorry, our freshmen is a bit outspoken" Kenya-san said while staring at Kintarou's leaving figure

"This is all because you were scared of playing with just freshmen and sophomores" Kaidoh said straight to Momo

"Shut up. Even I know that are freshmen and sophomores are" Momo talked back

"That is enough!" I shouted and went towards the two.

"The freshmen and sophomores are trying all their best to be part of the regulars. Have you even seen them practice?! Hell no! You guys are busy practicing for any match! If the both of you keep this up, I will be quitting as the teams manager once the third years quit! If the both of you are expecting me to help in your problems, I'm just the manager of the team, I can help the team, the coach and the captain. But since you two are new at this, I can't help you on this one. You need to find a way on your own. Don't be selfish in playing tennis. That's why we need a team on playing tennis since we can't play sports alone!" the two looked down while clenching both of out fists. I then looked towards the two coaches.

"We're so sorry about this, but can we cancel today's practice matches?"

"I guess we could" the coach of Shitenhouji said

"Momoshiro, Kaidoh!" the two of them looked at coach.

"Go cool your heads off a bit, you two!" she added. The two of them left.

"What should we do?" Kenya-san asked

"We can't just leave it like that, can we?!" Shiraishi-san questioned. Can the Shtenhouji team help them out?!

A/N: Sorry for the long wait for the new chapter. I've been busy with college and I lose inspiration in writing this. but I decided to continue this since there's not much Shiraishi x OC fics. And also, I think I will feel really guilty if I didn't update/finish this. So, I tried to make this chapter much longer. I'll try to update the next chapter before school starts at November 4