Chapter 2

Ayumi's POV

When I got back to Ryuzaki-sensei's office, I felt a bad aura lurking in the office. I stared at the person who was glaring at me...

"G-gome....nasai.... Mitsu-nii..." I seriously got a LONG scolding ahead of me.

The both of us went to the tennis courts. Both team were practicing their swings and serve. I was then glomped by a sudden hug by Eiji-senpai.

"Yatta! Ayu-chan is back!" Eiji-senpai said and he then started jumping aroung with me still in his arms.

"Oi Eiji" Oishi-senpai stopped him. When the both of them look at me, my eyes ar in circles.

"Alright, everyone gather around" Ryuzaki-sensei announced. Everyone lined up, also for the other school team.

"Before we start the practice match between Shitenhoji, me and your buchou has an announcement to make" Ryuzaki-sensei looked back at Mitsu-nii

"Care to do the honors?" Mitsu-nii nodded

"Hai" Sensei stood beside me, while Mitsu-nii stood on the front.

"From this day and onwards, my little sister, Tezuka Ayumi, will be the manager for Seigaku's male team. Please treat her kindly and with respect, that goes from our freshmen" then Mitsu-nii started glaring at someone who is wearing a blue jersey.

"Any words, Ayumi" Mitsu-nii asked me. I shrugged

"Nothing really" he fixed his glasses

"Dismiss"

After the talks of this and that, the practice match of Seigaku vs. Shitenhoji began. The first game was a match of the Golden Pair vs Shitenhoji's comedic duo,Konjiki Koharu-san and Hitouji Yuji-san. The golden pair had some..... mishaps? It's hard to explain though.... but the comedic duo are just hilarious that I can't help myself in laughing out loud. in the end, the Golden Pair won.

Next was Momoshiro-Kaidoh pair vs. Zaizen Hikaru-Oshitari Kenya-san pair. On the other court was Taka-senpai vs. Ishida Gin-san. I felt scared just looking at Ishida-san. I thought he was a yakuza, but Koharu-san told me that Ishida-san was a monk.

Momoshiro-Kaidoh pair won and the game of Taka-senpai and Ishida-san ended up in a draw.

Next was Echizen Ryoma vs. Toyama Kintaro. Just looking at their game, I somehow remembered Kintaro with Eiji-senpai because of his gymnastic skills, and the both of them kept on jumping around. Their game also ended up with a draw.

Last in Singles 1, Mitsu-nii vs. Shiraishi Kuranosuke-san. Before beginning the match, Shiraishi-san said something, that made all of the Shintenhoji, and me laugh

"Ah~ Ecstacy~"

"What the fudge is that!" I said between laughs.

"You seriously find thatfunny, Ayu-chan?" Fuji-senpai asked

"In a way!" Sheesh, maybe I should've enrolled at Shitenhoji. They're school might be filled with laughter!

Mitsu-nii won, defeating Shiraishi-san's so called Bible Tennis.

After the training and all, we ate at Taka-san's Sushi shop with the Shitenhoji team. 

I was seated alone, reading the German book that I brought with me. 

"Hey" I looked at the source of the voice. I put my book down and saw Shiraishi-san.

"Hey" I replied and continued my reading. I am so awkward with first impressions.

"Shiraishi Kuranosuke" I looked at him oddly when I put my book away

"Excuse me?" I then raised a brow

"I'm Shiraishi Kuranosuke from Shitenhoji. A 3rd year at Class 2. Shitenhoji' Tennis Team Captain" he then showed me his bandaged arm for a hand-shake. I shooked it

"Tezuka Ayumi of Seishun Gakuen or mostly know as Seigaku. A 2nd year and I don't know what class. Seigaku's Tennis team manager" we then suddenly burst in laughter

"Man, this is some weird introductions" he said between laughs

"I agree on that" I said

We then started conversing about stuff, but mostly related to tennis.

"What's with that bandaged arm of yours? Did you get into an accident in playing tennis?" I asked

"Oh this..." he looked at his bandaged arm

"Yeah you can... say that...."

"Oh, so sorry to hear that" he then stiffled his laughter. I glared at him and grabbed my book and smack his head

"Okay okay, I'm so sorry" he said

"Nice work for your sense of humor" I muttered

"S-sorry. Well anyways, my left arm is always like this since I started my 1st year in Middle School. But don't tell this to anyone, okay?" I zipped my lips....

"I'm actually wearing a golden gauntlet that my coach gave me till I graduate" he answered

"What for?" he shrugged

"So tell me, why did you stay in Germany?" he then leaned his head in his arm

"I stayed in Germany as Mitsu-nii's guardian. I let Mitsu-nii went ahead after his rehab so that he can prepare for the Nationals. I just came back to continue my study for the 2nd semester" I explained

"Ohhhh, I see" he then smiled at me

"Ayumi, we need to go" Mitsu-nii told me. I looked at him, he has his bag and my luggage.

"O-okay" I grabbed my book and sweater

"It's nice talking to you, Shiraishi-san"

"Y-yeah" I then stood beside Mitsu-nii and we bid farewell to them. The both of us left the shop and headed home. Just talking to Shiraishi-san, it's like we've been close friends from before. I hope that I can see him again....

Shiraishi's POV

After eating at the shop, we said our thanks and we headed to an inn that Seigaku prepared for us. During the walk, everyone kept on teasing me about Tezuka's little sister, Ayumi. I can't subside my shyness that I started blushing. She's really easy to talk to. I hope I can see her again!