Chapter 3

I woke up early the next day, That is one good sleep that I had! After doing this and that, I went downstairs and staight to the kitchen and saw Mitsu-nii eating his breakfast. He placed my share beside him. I sat down and started chowing down mom's cooking...

I abruptly stood up and opened the fridge to get a carton of fresh milk. I grabbed a glass and pour some.

"Want some, Mistu-nii?" I ask and saw him nod. I garbbed another and pour the milk. I sat down again and gave his share of glass milk.

"What are you going to do till the afternoon?" Mitsu-nii asked. He drank all his milk and wiped his mouth and grabbed his sports bag that is lying down beside him.

"Just go to the book store and read some books" he then handed me a slip of paper

"Can you buy this for me? I don't have time to go to the book store" I nodded and handed me the money for me to use to buy his books.

After eating and etc, we separated our ways when I got to a bus stop and headed to the book store..

I first bought Mitsu-nii's books. I then found a spot and started reading one of his books. I plugged my earphones on and stay on my own little world.

I was so focused in reading, that I didn't felt that some removed one of the plugs on my ear and blew some air that made me ticklish! I glared at the person who did it..... and it's none other than Shiraishi-san. I looked outside the window and saw the rest of the members of Shitenhouji.

"I thought you guys already left?" I suddenly asked. I then put the book on my bag, as well for my earphones and I wore my sweater.

"Suppose to be, but we had another match with Seigaku later this afternoon. And do you want us to be gone so suddenly?" I shrugged and walk pass him and went outside of the book store and greeted the others. After some chit-chat, I gave them a tour around the city.

After eating lunch at some fast-food chain, we went to a music store, requested by Zaizen-kun.

"So, what type of music do you listen to?" I asked Zaizen-kun while lookingh at the different genres of music.

3rd Person's POV

The remaining members of Shitenhouji, started talking about the 2.

"Don't they look good together!" Koharu commented and making heart hapes by his hand and using it as a frame to the 2.

"OI! Take back what you said, Koharu. Someone is getting jealous over here!" Kenya pointed to Shiraishi.

"N-no...  I'm not" Shiraishi then looked away.

"So... why did you stutter?!"

"And why are you staring at a distance?!"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Shiraishi-kun is jea-lous~" Kintaro kept on jumping around and kept on repeating the same thing.

"K-kin-chan, keep it down" Shiraishi then covered Kintaro's mouth. Shiraishi then looked at Ayumi who was still covnersing with Zaizen

'Why is my blood boiling.... just looking at them?'