⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)

_________________________________________

🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

'Love is sad, no one understands the meaning of love, so what's the point of saying "i love you" '

Y/n didn't really understand the meaning of love, yet it will all change.

_________________________________________

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨

This school has the worst boys ever,no girl has ever stood up to a boy cause they're scary, at least that's what the girls say.

"Come on hanna don't be shy and do my homework"

"B-but i-i'll get in trouble"

"Aww don't worry you won't, trust me"

'Trust'

Trust no one,

Of course that has to exist, once you think you can trust this person they will back stab you, it's original.

Sometimes things can get out of hand.

💀𝕐⟋ℕ ' 𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧💀

'Trust'

'I never trusted anyone, to be honest it's easy, all you have to do it keep your mouth shut for that. Life may not look like how people say it is, but that's how they all are, a bunch of lairs'

As i walked through the halls, i can see every boy starting to make comments about me. The boys in this school tried to get me to go out with them, as if i would ever. The only reason is cause i'm good at everything, making me the number #1 great house wife.

I don't think of myself as a house wife, i mostly think of my self as " the Queen of the house". Has anyone ever got forced to do something they don't like?.

Ofcouse they have.

"Hey y/n wanna hang out during luch, i promise we'll be alone."

"No thank you, i'm better off being alone, and i know what you're up too"

Walking away i gave a heavy sigh. Not all boys are the same but there is some boys who act like they're the boss, not to be mean but i feel like i'm living in a farm(sorry if i Offended anyone, i'm just trying to act/write like in the movies if you know what i mean)

"Nanno?" I never knew i would bump into her, i only introduced myself and said "i hope we can be friends".

"oh there you are y/n, i was looking for you"

I felt something, it was confusion. I never felt that before cause i always knew everything about everyone and everything about the whole world. But i have no information about Nanno.

🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

The two girls stood there, one with a straight face and the other one smirking/smiling. Y/n then broke the silence by walking away making a trail of noises coming from her shoes hitting the ground.

Sitting on the edge of the roof she brought out her luch out. "Why where you looking for me....Nanno?"

The two girls where facing back to back not even daring to turn to eachother."cause i want to get to know you better"

'Odd'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay..." was all that y/n could say. Nothing else as she stuffed her face with a coffee brownie she made yesterday.

🎭ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠 ' 𝕊 ℙ𝕠𝕧🎭

I turned around to see y/n stuffing herself with food, i slowly walked upt to her sitting on the edge next to her.

"It's beautiful up here isn't?" I said smiling as i turned my head to my left looking at the side of her face as she looked at the sky, " yeah, i always wished i can jump off this roof and try to touch the clouds"

I smiled at her response.

"Sometimes the clouds reach up to the roof and people can touch it...but i want to fly"

"Is that so??" I asked standing up looking down at her, "then why don't you try?".

"I would, but there isn't any clouds, and someone else tried that but ended up dying so they closed the roof everytime when it gets too cloudy" i could see y/n smile at the word "dying"

I looked at the sky.

🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙐𝙥 𝘿𝙖𝙮. It was a day where al the boys messed and ruined the girls lives, and ofcouse they never got to y/n due to her
Disappearing.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

A girl screamed as a bucket of mud with worms spilled on the girl, then a boy came up to her sticking a note on the mud, the note said "girls are nothing but our slaves and stupid"

(Everyone is beautiful and i do mean these words ☺🤗❤)

'Today is going to be fun'

Y/n walked inside the class taking the girl with her to the bathroom where someone and something waits for them.

Y/n pushed the girl in and ran before the bucket of paint could touch Either of them.

"Here use these, i brought a bunch of extra clothes just in case they didn't miss me" y/n said getting a new uniform out of her locker.
.
.
.

But there is something you need to know, there is a king to this school.

His name is Han, Hanna's ex.

It was his idea to make the day and "show girls who's boss".

But.... i'll leave Nanno to deal with him
_________________________________________
(Sorry if the chapter was short. And if the title/ chapter offended anyone plz forgive me. )(i only got a bit of sleep, i couldn't sleep 😭😭😭 my eyes hurt helpppp)