⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)
⟪𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 ⟫
⟬𝟏/𝟑⟭

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

There they sat, in the hospital bed, bandages and bandages rapped around their arms to the Palm of their hand.(^does that make sense)

They looked sad, their face had a couple of bruises, they also have some blood here and there, a bandage on the side of their forhead and on the bridge of their nose, And they had a swollen eye.

They where looking at their hands, they knew this would happen, they could've stopped it from happening, but no...they let it happen.

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━

🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n skipped to their class, everyone looked at them weirdly because of the sign they had on their back.

'I'm new and i want to be bullied'

The students already knew who put the sign there, yet people laughed and pointed at y/n. Y/n looked sad and started to slowly walk putting their head down, they didn't like the fact everyone was laughing at them.

And ofcouse this is all a act, y/n couldn't care less of what they do,say, or think. As y/n got in class someone went up to them and took the sign off their back, "hi my name is Foōn"

Foōn smiled at y/n and y/n smiled back, through out the day the both talked and had luch together. Y/n liked how Foōn was nice to them, she talked about her life while y/n listened.(ofcouse y/n was acting nice and like they liked foōn🙄😒)

Y/n and Foōn listened to music while they both waited for the free period to end.
.
.
.
.

Y/n never left Nanno's side but this time they weren't.(obviously we're getting married and we're at the wedding to get wed...lol but fr sorry y/n i'll bring her back to you in.....2 hours...)

Y/n walked to their house alone, Foōn wasn't with y/n cause she was already with some other friends walking home.
Y/n got home and walked inside the house without locking the front door,

To be honest y/n missed their parents dearly.... they haven't seen them after yuri left.

After yuri left their parents disappeared, making y/n live alone especially sense they where too young.

Y/n sat on the couch..

(9/13/21. 4:44-???)rn i'm in therapy but like.. my therapist is talking to my dad..so i'm alone.. lol)

Looking at the coffee table infront of them, not knowing what to do.
Y/n looked around and reached for their phone looking through social media.

*beep*

Y/n got a text from an unknown number, y/n didn't answer until the unknown user spammed them.

Y/n got annoyed and answered

.
.
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━

???: hey
???: hey
???:hey
????:hey
???:answer me y/n

Whattt:y/n

?

??:okay so i need you too meet
Me at the starwork pond
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━

To be honest y/n was confused...y/n knew and can tell what will happen next, they mostly can see the future..

But they couldn't see nanno's or this person's future, they didn't know this was going to happen or what's going to happen later..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n walked to the starwork pond still wearing their uniform(idc if yall are wearing pants or skirts.. cause yall would look perfect in both🥰)

Y/n soon saw a figure sitting at the bench, y/n smiled and walked up the bench, sitting next to the figure.

"So what do you need?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☹▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I drew yall in my need style rn i'm lazy soo i i didn't draw yall like last time

I drew yall in my need style rn i'm lazy soo i i didn't draw yall like last time..i was also going to draw yall if you're a boy or nonbinary like me..

Sooo yeah.. i drew y/n different for

☹⸸𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙧 𝙈𝙚⸸☹

But don't worry i'll draw y/n again.. lol
:)

But yeah love you all but imma make a part 2 and 3