⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)
(Sorry I didn't do what I said I would do yesterday, I had homework and something came up and I wasn't myself)
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦
Y/n walked away from the hospital, it was raining and y/n didn't have anything to protect themselves, they sighed and ignored the cold rain.

They were wearing their uniform and no coat, sweater, or hoodie. Y/n got to their house and entered before the rain got them more soaked.

(Sorry I didn't post anything I lost a special friend and I haven't been myself but I'm fine now... and what I mean by lost they just stopped being friends with me and made every one of my friends that were friends with her Against me)
(Edited 3/12/22: I've been busy trying to keep my grades A's Or B's sorry)

Y/n sighed not ready to clean the wet stains on the floors left by the rain. Y/n went to the kitchen to grab a snack from the pantry but a can fell hitting their arm.

"Ow wtf"

Y/n backed away from the pantry rubbing their arm.

.
.
.
.
"Nanno~"

Y/n hugged Nanno from behind picking her up a bit and putting her down. Y/n walked away making Nanno confused and follow behind.

Y/n looked around the playground and sat on one of the two empty swings, y/n started to swing for a bit but noticed the raven haired girl standing there looking at them.

Y/n smiled and patted the swing next to them making Nanno tilt her head and smile, Nanno walked up to the empty swing and sat down.

"You know yuri and I were very close"

Nanno smirked at the name that slipped out of y/n's lips. "So how do you feel?"

Nanno looked at y/n confused but answered, "good, how about you?"

"Like god" y/n started to laugh and Nanno joined it, it was stupid i know but y/n wanted to make Nanno laugh to one of her stupid jokes... if you can call it a joke.

"How long we're you and yuri close?" Nanno started to swing slowly as y/n sat still.

"To be completely honest, I don't know"

Nanno nodded and looked around her surroundings. "Why."

Y/n looked at Nanno and noticed that she was staring at the uniform they were wearing.

Y/n mentally face palmed themselves forget to change the uniform. "I don't know". Y/n stayed still remembering the times they and yuri had together.

Y/n missed her dearly, but they grew hate towards the girl due to backstabbing them. But yuri intrigued
Them and y/n decided to join the game yuri and Nanno were playing.

Y/n sighed and got up from the swing and walked away. They had to create a plan. A plan to

W̷̢̢̰̟̼̪͕̣̮̳̤̦̥̬̞̮̯̋̓͌͂̈́̌̒̈́͌̉͐̇̈́̾̈͒͟͝͡ḯ̵͈͚̰̥̜͉̝͐̎͑̿͒̍͋ͅn̷̫̼͑̏̀̍̈́̅̑̇̊̆͑̅̃͌̓͝ t̴̢͕͚͈̗̞͖͕̪͙̺̩͖̥̆͌̂̉́̿̎̑̓̆̾͑̑̚͡͡h̷̛̻̰̫̺͖͚́̄̈́͊̓͂̐͒̐͆̾̕͝ͅi̶̛̟̓̄̀̅̅̈́̉̀́͡͝͠ş̷̟̼͟ ǵ̵̢̨̗͔̪̭̦̼͓̺̤̗̼̎̂͆̈́̈́̿̑̓̃̕͜͟͝a̸̡̯̝̥̲̖̓͒̄̓̍͠m̴̬̠͉͈̻̟̙̠̝̌͌̅͘͜͜ͅe̴̤̳̣̗̘̘̤̩̣̮͙͖̝̱̐͒͜͜͜͝

[I want to apologize that this is short.. I had a lack of motivation..So I didn't do shit..took a while..sorry]