⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)

⟬1/2⟭
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━

Love.....Love has many regrets in life
Love can lead to many stuff. Hate, neglect, cheat, manipulative, insecurities, Possessive, protective, and more.

But in this school they show people how to love and still give knowledge to students and help them study. But it's mostly well known for it's love (idk...)

But the students took love way to far..

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n walked through the hallway as everyone kept looking at them. Y/n walked in the class and stood in front of the class.

"Hi i'm y/n, i hope we can be friends"

Y/n smiled and sat in a empty, seat everyone went back to doing what they where doing while others kept looking at y/n and kept talking about them.

"Hi, i'm kat and i hope we can be friends" a girl with a ponytail said. Y/n nodded with a smile and soon the teacher came in putting his stuff down and starting the lesson.

                        ⟬♰✗♡✗♰⟭
2 weeks later y/n got a lot of friends, y/n was Taught to love others no matter what and for who they are. Looks don't matter and it's for who they are(true... yall need to know that.. it's not about the looks and be safe and careful who you're dating)

Even though y/n already knew about that they acted like they didn't, yet people kept taking relationships and love up a notch. But as y/n made new friends one of the friends fell inlove with y/n and was scared to confess to
y/n.

While all of this was happening someone came and wanted to find a specific someone....

💀𝕐⟋ℕ ' 𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧💀

I was sitting on on the grass looking at the sky, to be completely honest i really hate the sky and what's up, like clouds, the sun, the stars, and the moon.

Yet i took a liking to the red moon, i did lie to Nanno and for some reason i regret it. Cause ofcouse i lied and i hate lairs i don't want to become one.

"Hey... y/n" i heard some one call my name, looking next to me i see mā (idk..) she had red across her cheeks as she looked at me and played with her hair.

"Hm~?"

"I-uhh... i....do you ....want to be my ...girlfriend/boyfriend/date"(i don't remember if in the other chapters i accidentally put she.. or he.. idk..)

I smiled and nodded Mā was really happy and held my hand, target found.

I already knew what was going to happen.

🎭ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠 ' 𝕊 ℙ𝕠𝕧🎭

I looked at y/n and Mā holding hands,
y/n didn't even talk or noticed me. I did kind of get me mad but i understand.  For work purposes. At least that's what they said.

(Nanno won't be mentioned much in here...maybe
..idk)

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

A few weeks later, y/n and Mā have been a power couple, little did Mā know y/n knew what was happing between Mā and Luā.

Mā did take thing to far, she lied about y/n alot to her friends, she accused and made others think y/n cheated on her, she would hit y/n for no reason.

Y/n knew this was going to happen, and planed out something. One winter afternoon, Mā and Luā where talking in the girls restroom. One thing led to the other they both started to give couple kisses and compliment the other.

"You know, i told lies to y/n and the others, i accused them of cheating because i was the one cheating."

Mā knew no one was in the restrooms at this time, or so she thought. "Mhm" Luā knew this was bad to date someone who's already in a relationship but she was just too inlove with Mā.

Meanwhile, in one of the stalls y/n was in there giving a big smile as they recorded everything. Y/n was really happy that the plan wasn't failing and going as they planned.

"Well well well * Mā and Luā separate from the hug and look at
y/n*. Mā, *looks at Mā* luā, *looks at Luā* i always knew you had a thing for eachother while we where in a relationship, i knew that you got bored of me"

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
Hi...sorry this took too long.. and this was short... but here.. like i promised...i was busy..with life... lol