⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰ Au or short

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)
(Male reader x Nanno x female reader x non-binary reader)

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
[Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]

𝔉𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯

🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n was walking to her house after she remembered that she left a box of chocolates and a teddy bear she had brought for Nanno.

Y/n was in a hurry, she was nervous and not even ready to confess her love for Nanno.Sitting on her desk was the box of chocolates and the teddy, y/n ran to the box thinking the chocolates had melted.... And they did

Tears started to form on y/n's eyes, this day couldn't get any worse. There was only one choice left, go to the store and buy some new chocolates.

Mini time skip.

Y/n was at the store looking at the valentine section, and there was barely anything left only empty shelves and valentine toys.

Y/n decided to get normal candy and just deal with it, but y/n ran into a little problem...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guess
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuri.. she was grocery shopping... y/n looked at yuri and ran to a different section, and bumped into someone. Y/n apologize 1millions times and looked up to see none other than Nanno..

"OH HEY NANNO!".. "hey y/n how are you?"

Y/n blushed and zoned out.

Y/n then shook her head and smiled, she looked through her backpack and found the teddy bear, "h-here for you"

Nanno blushed and smiled sweetly at her, "thank you y/n, I have something for you as well but it's at home"

Y/n smiled.. maybe next time she'll confess.
.

.
Nᴏɴ-ʙɪɴᴀʀʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n was at the park waiting for Nanno, they had white roses with them and a white teddy bear as well. Y/n and Nanno have been dating for about 4 years, yes one happy couple.

Y/n was oddly attached to this devil, even tho y/n didn't like trouble makers or just getting into trouble. Y/n saw their Significant other and got up and ran to them, y/n jumped into nannos arms giving them butterfly kisses (I know nothing about this)

Nanno laughed at their reaction and hugged them back tightly, y/n smiled and took Nanno to the bench.

Nanno gladly Accepted the gifts as a dark blush was painted on her cheeks, y/n looked at Nanno and smiled happily. They were so lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

Y/n and Nanno talked for a bit longer till sundown, they both watched the beautiful colors and had their first kiss under the golden sky.

.

.

ꪑꪖꪶꫀ ꪹꫀꪖᦔꫀꪹ

🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n got himself ready for the most perfect day, a valentines date.

Y/n got the white roses and chocolate box ready and went to the park. Y/n has a plan

𝟷.ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪғᴛs ᴛᴏ Nᴀɴɴᴏ
𝟸.Fʟɪʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ Nᴀɴɴᴏ
𝟹.ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʟᴜsʜ
𝟺.ɢᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ
𝟻.ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜʏs ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪss

Perfect am I right, nothing can go wrong, y/n waiting for Nanno, he tried to remember his pickup lines.

"Are you religious, because you're the answer to all my prayers"

"No that's stupid"

"Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams"

"Ew that's just beginning for attention... wait"

"I didn't see any stars in the sky tonight, the mostly heavenly body was standing right next to me"

"Oh my, those are some cheesy pickup lines, but thank you"

Y/n blushed and looked at Nanno who was wearing a black hoodie with a white skirt, he scratched the back of his neck and looked away in embarrassment 'yeah they were cheesy...I forgot I wasn't at my house for a second'

Nanno sat next to y/n and held his hand. Y/n looked at Nanno and got up from his seat and took Nanno to the cherry tree, he smiled and looked at Nanno.

Nanno smiled back and went on her tippy toes and kissed y/n, he blushed and kissed her back and after the kiss he hugged her and took a nap under the tree.

.
.
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
Sorry I haven't posted... thing happened and I wasn't myself, the episodes I will post on Friday explains it a bit but sorry for giving you false info... I tried to do it but I didn't have the motivation to continue so here is a make up and a valentines special..

And remember, just because you don't have a significant other doesn't mean you won't have a good Valentine's Day.. TAKE CARE LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️