⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)
(sorry I didn't say this but this will involve bullying, blood, bruising, death, and being in a hospital.. if this triggers you please leave I don't want you to end up reading this, love you all and if you're being bullied don't be afraid to tell on them and stand up)
                  ⟪𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 ⟫
2/𝟑⟭

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n walked to school with their big sweater as it rained, people pushed pass them and laughed as they made eye contact with y/n.

Y/n got pushed to the ground and people kept pushing and kicking them, at this point y/n was on their knees and their head on the ground as they protected themselves with their hands.

As everyone left y/n got up a bit wet and a bit dirty, y/n went to the restroom and wiped their skirt/pants/shorts/jeans/etc.

Y/n got to class and remember the talk they had with the person... for some reason Foōn wasn't talking to y/n and Nanno was no where to be seen.

Y/n left the school and went home to rest, they where tired and just sick of this...

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━

Y/n didn't go to school the next day, they walked around the mall looking for some new sweaters cause it has been getting a lot colder.

Y/n sighed looking around, it's like they have been walking in circles(little did they know they were)

Y/n decided to leave the mall and go to the park.
.
.
.
Y/n looked at the kids playing with their parents,a frown appeared on y/n's face, they weren't happy the fact that they saw the kids happy with their parents.

*BAM*

"A few hours later"

Y/n woke up with their head and lip bleeding and some bruises on their legs and arms their eye were swollen with some tears leaking from the swollen eye. They got up and walked away with dirt all over their clothes and their hair tangled.

" You still deny the deal?"
Y/n stopped and looked at the female,y/n looked at them dead in the eyes as a smirk appears on their face.

The female walked towards y/n and wiped off the blood running from their head and lip. "You know love, if you agreed I would have kept you safe"

"I know what's going on and I'm not stupid"

"Then why are you letting this happen love?"

"Because, I love the pain and how good this is getting...I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out.. it's their time"

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
(Hey sorry for not being active.. my life is getting worse.. life sucks, people who like me make me feel uncomfortable and I'm getting accused of cheating by my boyfriend's friends..

It suck and I'm happy my boyfriend doesn't believe them.. and I'm not letting people ruin my day... yes my life is getting worse but I'm teaching myself that don't let them ruin my day, I may not like the path I'm in then

Imma cut myself a new path and if I still don't like it imma keep on cutting myself a new path

And if y'all need help, make sure to text me on Wattpad and we can work things out.. I'm open to anyone and I'm here for anyone
❤️
Love you all byeeeeee 😘

Btw I have a new art style but i'm not into it.. but I still love it imma stick with it

"Sorry if this was short it's 11:137 rn"

And i'm going to stop mentioning that y/n is acting.. but if they are finally showing true emotions, like love, scared, sad.. mostly y/n doesn't give two craps about anything