⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)
⟬2/2⟭
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

"You know.... it isn't very loyal of you to cheat" y/n smiled as they remembered what Mā said.

tiny flasback

"Hey y/n, i promise you that i would never cheat on you or anything, i promise to be the best and loyal girlfriend you ever had"

End of flashback

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n wasn't having fun yet, Mā cheated on them.... yet y/n wanted more, they wanted Mā to do worse things to make them look like the victim.

Trust me on this y/n never made themselves look like the victim. But they weren't satisfied yet... this was the only thing and they hated it, but they wanted to be satisfied.

Y/n smiled and posted the video (i don't  know if al already said this.. if i did tell meh)

Y/n skipped but soon it went dark.

🎭ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠 ' 𝕊 ℙ𝕠𝕧🎭

I walked looking for y/n. To be honest i kinda miss them,for some reason i couldn't get them out of my head.

Y/n has been close to me every day and never left my side....butfor some reason they left and i haven't seen them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n woke up with a gun pointed to their head. They weren't showing their face

"How do you get into this phone"

The voice sounded like Mā's.

"Babe please hurry they're making us look bad"

Luā's voice called out in a high pitch, scared as her anxiety went up.

Y/n smiled as the unknown person looked at the two female figures. A maniac laugh soo echoed through the room, the three people looked at y/n as they laughed looking at their phone.

"I changed my password silly, did you really thing i was going to keep the same one after you cheated on me *y/n laughed as they looked at mā*"

"And if you want to delete the video? You can't!"

Y/n smiled at the last part they said. Y/n knew this was going to happen yet normally they wouldn't let it happen but they where board(i forgot how to spell🤤😔😖🥴).

"THIS IS WHY I CHEATED ON YOU, YOU ARE A CRAZY BITCH!!!"

y/n frowned and looked at mā and luā who where standing next to eachother scared. Y/n then smiled and looked at the unknown person who still had a gun up to their head.

Y/n got closer to the gun, pointing the gun to their forhead.

Y/n smiled as the unknown person looked at them, "shoot me" y/n said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey nanno!!" Y/n ran to Nanno hugging her

"I've been looking for you y/n"

Nanno smiled as y/n let her go and dusted nanno off.

They both walked together and held hands talking to one another.

Why the two figures walked in shame as everyone threw stuff at them ans yelled at them. Y/n smiled and Nanno looked behind her, people staring to pull on the two female figures hair.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄☠⚠⚰☠▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

(Sorry yall that i've been dead for a month now my depression got the best of me and now i have no mom🙄 yay!!! School also has been stressing... people are calling me gay and emo😔😭🤚 and ayo i look different now)