⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)(idk...)
(⚠ᴛᴡ⚠: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴋɴɪꜰᴇꜱ, ɢᴏʀᴇ???, ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ(?), ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ)
                   ⟪𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡⟫
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Life has been great for y/n, Nanno has been by y/n's side no matter what.

Yet that wasn't enough. Y/n wanted Nanno's attention, she would give other students attention. Y/n got mad and wanted Nanno all to herself and to no one else.

Nanno was talking to a popular boy who had eyes for her. It boiled y/n's skin(?) She wasn't really happy seeing Nanno talk to the boy while he snaked his arms around her belt(?)

Y/n walked away at the scene, mad and felt like killing the boy.

                         ⟬♰✗♡✗♰⟭

In the dark alley, the popular boy walked through it.... alone. Y/n smiled their usual smile as she followed him.

As y/n got the knife ready, y/n sprinted to the boy and launched the knife to his back.

"That's what you get for talking to my Nanno" y/n dragged the lifeless body to the trash can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the next day some girl was talking to Nanno. No matter who was talking to Nanno they ended up dead.

In different ways

Girl 1: drowned

Boy 2: flushed to death

Boy 3: ran over

Girl 2: stabbed

Girl 3: ran over

But one day y/n got a little help. Well the person who helped y/n did all the work.

                       ⟬♰✗♡✗♰⟭

Y/n went into the shared house (junko,Nanno,Yuri) looking for junko.

"Hey junko, want to learn about whats inside a human body again??" Y/n said finding junko in her room.

Junko looked at y/n and smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
As junko played with the insides, y/n crossed girl 150 out. Many students went missing and ofcouse no one suspected y/n.

Y/n was just an innocent student who was going to be next on the list making them 151.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧.

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝟏𝟓𝟎 , 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨 𝐩𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩. 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲 "𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐"

𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨.(btw i said po po cause i don't wanna say.. the word..👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮 cause they mostly are scary and just thinking and saying the word scares me... but imma put the po po in the story cause..they need to be here.. the reason i' scared of them is cause of an incident....)

And so the plan went on

━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━

●po po's pov●

i was in the front desk looking at some paper work, i could see a person coming in but limping.

As they came in i was shocked.

They had a purple eye with blood all over them and a stab wound on the right leg.

"Ma'am what happed?"

"P-PLEASE HELP ME S-SIR"

"I WAS WALKING HOME AND SOON SOMEONE BLINDFOLDED ME AND HURT ME. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY LOOK, BUT THEY DID SAY SOMETHING"

"And what was that something" i asked writing the information they gave me.

"That's what you get for talking to my Nanno" they said with tears in their eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💀𝕐⟋ℕ ' 𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧💀

Everything was avoiding Nanno. I was happy i made sure to talk to Nanno when no one's looking just in case the suspect me.

Nanno started to talk to me much more. I was happy.

That's what you all get for trying to steal her from me... now i have her all to myself.
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
(Should i draw some fan art for this book... cause if i do it will show some info.. idk help me out here...

Yes

No

Sorry i haven't posted.. i was.. uhh busy... ig.. lol i ordered a saiki plush and made a new account called

SaikiAndFriends

Lol cause i already have a deku, tsukishima, and monokuma plush...
Yay i'm sooo happy :)

I'm probably gonna add the new account in wattpad....eh idk