Love,Blood&Mischief (Katherine Pierce/Loki Laufeyson Love Story)

Katherine Pierce a.k.a Katerina Petrova has been living for 500 hundred years.Never wanting to be in love and has turned of her humanity.Katherine is on a road trip and she ends up in a small town in New mexico.She goes to a 1800's high school dance and meets Loki the god of mischeif .Katherine starts to feel something for him,love that makes her want to turn back on her humanity.Making her feel human.But when he leaves the same night he promised her she will see him again.She waits a hole year for him to come back but never does, and she feels lonely once again.She gives up on his promise and turns her humanity back off and deiceded to go all the way to California on an killing spree.On the way there after she kills group of campers in the woods she gets hit by a car by the one and only tony stark who takes her in and treats her like his own.Little by little Katherine start to accept tony as her family and loves him just like a father she never had.Her humanity comes back and its because of tony,which she thought would not happen ever again.

This story is a VDTV/Loki Fan Fiction

The video at the side I just wanted to share.^-^