No humanity

Hi,the pic at the side is Katherines necklace that she wears to protect her from the sun.Also I hope you guys like the story so far.

Katherine P.O.V.

Its been a year since Loki left.I been staying here,waiting for him to come back.Every day since then I been having a feeling that he wasn't going to come back,that he was gone,maybe even dead.'Dont think that,he is going to come back,he promise he would'I would tell myself.Every day I would put a smile on my face and act like I'm fine.On the outside I look happy,but in the inside I felt like someone ripped my heart out.And Zack could see it too.Every morning he would ask me if I'm okay or how are you,I would say 'yeah' and 'I'm fine' but that wasn't enough because he would ask me the same thing again every day,or sometimes get me to go to school with him.It really got annoying but I know he was just making sure I was alright.

I got up today feeling weak.Maybe its because I haven't had any blood in a while,I mean I went to the hospital once in a while and drank from a blood bag,but its not that good compared from drinking from the vein.I went to the window and pushed open the curtines to let the ligth in but closed them when my shkin started to burn.I felt on my neck that my necklace is missing and remeber I put it on the night stand and put it back on.I went into the bathroom and took a long shower.When I got out I put on a light purple t-shirt and black sweat pants.I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs.Melinda wasn't here because she went to work.I went into the kitchen and saw Zack in there already."Hey."he said."Hi,aren't you supposed to be at school?"I asked."Day off."he said."How have you been."I sighed annoyed.Here we go."I'm fine."I said with a fake smile."No your not.""Yes I am."

"'No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"You sure."

"Positive."I said leaving the kitchen and going into the living room.I turn on the t.v. and sit on the couch.Zack comes and sits next to me."Katherine,I think you should stop waiting for him."he said."Hes not going to come back and you cant just wait here forever."he added."I will wait,he promised me,he will come back."I said."When?Its been over a year since you've seen him,how do you know he will come back,for all we know he could have forgotten about you or -""Or what,that he could be dead."He got up from the couch."I wasn't going to say.""But you were thinking it."I say."Don't you know I would think about that,hell I think about that all the time."I said getting off the couch and walking away from him."Of course I do,I just hate seeing you every day acting like your okay when your not."he says following me."Thank you for your concern but I'm fine.""How long are you going to keep saying that,he is never going to come back Katherine,he is gone."he said."How do you know.""Because I saw him die."he said.I looked at him shocked."w-what, but how.""I  had a dream one night and I didn't know where but Loki was there and two other men,he was hanging onto a staff that one of the men and they were saying words but I couldn't hear them and the Loki let go and he was gone."he said."you lie,I want to see for my self."I said. he nod his head and closed his eyes.I went into his mind and saw a place that was beautiful,lights were every wear and there was a golden like castle that was in the middle of what looked like a city.I looked farther and saw Loki and the two men he was talking about.One was old and wore mostly gold and silver, the other had long blonde hair and wore silver with a red cape on his shoulders.Then I look towards Loki who was dangling at the edge of a staff,then he let go.I screamed his name as he falls out off my sight.

I come back to reality and drop down on my knees and put my head down as tears stream down my cheek.I cant believe it,hes gone,hes dead.'WHY DO I EVEN TRY TO LOVE SOMEONE,I JUST GET HURT IN THE END'I yell in my head'.I just want all the pain to go away,I wish I didnt have to love'I thought.After I thought that,my tears stopped running down my face and any emotion I felt was gone.I turned off my humanity.

Zack P.O.V.

After Katherine was done looking inside my head I open my eyes and see her on her knees on the floor crying.I felt bad for her,she didn't deserve this pain."Katherine I am sorry this happen to you,I know you loved him."I said.She got up off her knees but her head was still down."loved him?I never love anybody."She said as she put her head up.Her face was emotionless,and when you looked in her eyes you would see no emotion what so ever."You don't mean that."Yes I do.I don't love nor care about any one."she said"That's not true,you care about me unless you could have left me to bled to death that night."I said."Well I couldn't let good blood go to waste."she said."You've done it again,you turned it off."I said."Well at least I know your not retarded."she says.she pushed past me and went back upstairs.I don't like her like this,this is not her.I went into the kitchen and grab a knife and put it behind my back."Katherine."I called her knowing that she could hear me.Seconds later she came down the steps and into the kitchen with her hair out of its bun and now curled and wearing an all black outfit with a jacket and black boots."What?"She said annoyed."Where are you going?"I asked."I'm leaving since there's nothing left for me hear."she says."Stop acting like this please,stop acting like you don't care."I begged her."Who says I'm acting?I don't care.""Yes you do care and I'm going to prove it."I say as I take the knife from behind my back and stab my self in the stomach.

Katherine P.O.V.

He takes a knife from behind his back and stabs himself in the stomach.That was no surprise,I knew what he was planing and how stupid he is for thinking he could stab his self and make me heal him then I would turn my humanity back on.I watched as he was now on the floor in pain while blood going through his shirt."Why would you be so stupid to stab your self,why did you think it would accomplish anything?"I asked."It was worth a try."he said.I rolled my eyes."Yeah wort a try alright."I say walking away."And I love you." he said.I smirked"Love how pathetic,you are a fool to love me knowing I will never love you back,I would only use you."I said as I walked over to him.I crouched down beside him."You look awful,you must be in alto of pain,here let me help you end it all."I say as I put my hand in his chest and pull out his heart.I drop the heart on the floor,not giving a damn.I hear a bag drop on the floor and turn around and see Melinda home from work.She looked in horror at her dead son on the floor.Then she looked at me and I could see the fear in her eyes.I took the knife Zack had put it in my hand and smiled an evil smile."Your next."I said.She tried to run but I took the knife and plunged it in her heart.I looked at the mess I made."Well I'm going to have to cleaned this up."I said as I went into the cabinet and got some alcohol and poured every bottle every were around the house and on there bodies.I took a match from out of a drawer.I light the match and throw it on the floor and watched the flames burn their bodies.I walk out of the house as the fire spreads faster.When I get out side the whole house is on fire and I hear the fire trucks coming.I use my vampire speed and leave before any one sees me.