Be the better man

KatherineP.O.V.

I put the clothes on and lean against the wall. How did he find out? Oh yeah I forgot he's the freaking god of mischief!!Well that puts a bust in my plan, and that sneaky son of a bicth stole my daylight necklace. I have to find a way to get it back but how? I hear the door open and footsteps coming closer to me but turn my head to the side not wanting to see him right now. “Look at me.” he said. I kept my head to the side my eyes staring at the wall. “LOOK AT ME.” He yells. I turn my head around slowly and looked at the man before me. This wasn’t him; this wasn’t the man I loved. “What.” I said harshly. “You will watch your tone.” he said. “Do you think you can control me? Do you think I will obey every single command you give me? I am not your pet.” I tell him. “No, Not Yet.” He says. My hand turns into a fist as I try to punch him in the face but he moves away in time and grabs my arm. He pulls me out into the sun. I cry out in pain as the sun starts to burn my skin.

“You will obey me.” he says. A loud noise comes from outside. Loki pushes me hard back to the wall then goes outside. I look at my body as it starts to heal. “Katherine.” I look up and my eyes widen. “TONY!”I yell running over and tackling him in a hug which he returns. I can feel my skin starting to burn but I’m so happy to see Tony I don’t care. We pull away and Tony stares at me. “Your burning.” he says. I run back over into the shade. Loki walks in to the room with that weird spear thingy. He looks at me then at Tony.

“Please tell me your going to appeal to my humanity.” he says.

“Uh, Actually I’m planning to threaten you.” Tony says.

“You should have left your armour on for that.” L

“Yeah seemed a little mileage since you got the glow stick of destiny, would you like drink?” Tony says walking over to his little bar.

“Stalling won’t change anything.”

“No, No, No threatening, no drink you sure, I’m having one.”

I zoned out of their conversation after a while until I heard Loki say “How will your friends have time for me when their so busy fighting you.” then point the tip of his spear on Tony chest and nothing happens. He does it again with the same result. “This usually works.” he says. “Well performance issues not uncommon one out of five.” Tony says. Loki grabs his neck and throws him on the ground “Any time now JARVIS.” he says. Loki walks over towards Tony. I don’t care about the stupid sun I’m not letting him hurt Tony. I blur over to Loki and jump on his back and bit him. He hisses and grads the back of my hair and throws me over his shoulder onto the ground. The sun burns my skin but I get back up and pull on his arm only for him to turn around and hit me backhanded  in the face making me fall on the floor. I try to get up but I fall back down as the skin continues to burn me.

I watch as Loki lifts tony up and throws him out the window. “NOOOOOOOO!!”I yell. I hear a whoosh and see a red object go flying out the window. A few second later I see tony outside the window in his suit. “And there’s one other person you pissed off, his name was Phil.” Tony says and blast Loki making him fall to the floor and he lands right in front of me. I notice a silver chain handing out off his pocket. I reached my hand out and pulled it out of his pocket and saw it was my necklace. I put it around my neck and stand up. I walk towards the window and see a big portal in the sky with the Chitauri coming out of it.

“Jarvis call Tony.” I say. “What is it Kat I’m a little busy right now.” he said. “Tell me were to meet you and I’ll help.” I tell him. “Fine you want to help, go down there and help and stay with the civilians.” He says. “But Tony-” “No buts Katerina, I don’t want you getting hurt in this fight or worse killed. Just do what I say please.” he says before hanging up the phone. I look down to see people running away and screaming as the Chitauri shoot down at them and killing anyone in their way. I turn around and see Loki getting up off the ground. “Loki you have to stop this all off this.” I say. “There is nothing-” “Stop saying that.” I tell him. I sighed. “People, innocent people are dying at your hands and you say there is nothing you can do to fix this.” I say walking up to him. I put my hands up to his face. “You can stop this Loki, you can make things right. Please do what’s right and forget about what’s happen in the past that has lead you up to this. Be the better man Loki.” I say to him. “I’m sorry Katherine.” He says. I pull his head down and give him a small kiss on his lips. I put my hands back down and start to walk towards the window. “Just know that your going to lose this fight,and me as well.” I tell him. I take one more look at him before I jump out of the window.