Loki

Loki P.O.V.

I watched in the shadows as he raised a sharp wooden object above her heart,but before he could strike I made a duplicate sneaked up behind him and slit his neck open with my staff and tossed him far away from her.I made my duplicate disappear and went up to the man.Blood flowing from his neck stained the concrete.I hear a grunt from behind me and turn around and see that the girl has tried to move.I walk over to her and pick her up and start to carried her in my arms.I look down into her beautiful brown eyes that suddenly close as she goes unconscious."Katherine."a voice of a boy says as he gets up from the floor.He looks around until his eyes land on me and the girl in my arms and his eyes widen."Put her down,please don't kill her."he said.I gave him a confused look.Why would I kill her?I just saved her."Why would I kill her,I just saved her from the hands of death from that man."I told the boy pointing behind him.He turned around and saw the man then turned back facing me."You saved her?"he asked.I nod my head yes."Thanks,my names Zack and shes Katherine."he told me.He walk towards me and said."Come on,we should take her back to my house."he said as we walked towards this weird machinery.He open what I think was a door and got inside.I did the same,with Katherine still in my arms."Why did he want to harm her."I ask caressing her face."Don't worry,you'll get all the answers once she wakes up."he said as the machine started to move.

 Katherine P.O.V.

I open my eyes.What happen?I replayed what happened tonight,me and Zack dancing,the figure in the corner with those green eyes,Zack missing and me finding him bleeding and gave him some of my blood,the guy who I bit had vervain in his system and I fell to the ground,then he got out a stake and....he was going to kill me,I was going to die but then that guy with the green eyes saved me and then every thing went black.I cant believe I was about to die,that is something I would not want to happen again.I looked around,I was in a bedroom back at Melinda's house.I sighed with relief.I got up from the bed I was laying on.Once I was up I headed for the door but almost fell to the ground but caught my self.I guess I'm still a little weak from the vervain.I wall out off the room towards the stairs.I grab on to the railing.I looked down the stairs and see someone but cant tell who because every thing looks blurry and I start getting dizzy."Hey you okay?"a concerned voice ask which I think was Zack."Yeah, I'm fine"I say and the next thing I know I loose my balance and my grip on the railing and fall forward and my eyes close.

Zack P.O.V.

I was so worried about Katherine,she could have died tonight.I turn towards the right were the guy  that helped me bring  Katherine back to the house.I don't know where he came from but I was happy he saved her.Then I look towards my mother who was int he kitchen making tea."This is all my fault,she should of never came with me.' I said making the guy and my mother look at me."You didn't know that was going to happen,don't blame your self."she says putting the tea down on the table and sitting next to me."He was going to kill her,that dick was going to put a stake through her heart."I say standing up."This would have never happen if I never left ,I just went to get something from the car when he attacked me,I should have stayed by her side."I sighed. "I'm going to see if shes up."I said walking towards the steps.I saw Katherine at the tops of the stairs and she looked really pale."Hey you okay?"I asked concerned."Yeah,I'm fine"she says and falls forward."KATHERINE!!!"I yelled as I catch her making her fall on top of me as we land on the floor with a thud.I get up off the floor carrying her with me waking towards the living room.As we walked in my mother looked at us and walked over with a worried look on her face."What happened?" she ask."When I went to go upstairs to check on her she was at the top of the stairs,she looked sick,I asked her if she was okay,she said she was fine next thing I know she falling down the stairs."I say putting Katerine down on the couch.I brushed some hair out of her face.

Katherine P.O.V.

I wake up and as I open my eyes I see a very worried Zack looking down at me."What happened?"he asked me."I'm just a little weak."I told him sitting up.I look around the room and see Melinda to my right and a man I have never seen before to my left who looked at me with curiosity.I look at him.He was very handsome if I do say so myself.My eyes met his as i saw they were green,the same green eyes that saved me."You saved me."I said.He nod his head."Whats your name?"I ask him."Maybe we can talk about this more in Private."He asked."Why cant you talk here with all of us,I mean anything you say to Katherine you can say to us."Zack said."I think I was talking to Katherine not you."he snapped at Zack.Zack was about to open his mouth to say something back but before he could I walked over to him and said."You and your mother will leave and take a walk while I talk to this man do you understand."I said my pupils dilate as I compelled him."I understand he says in a monotone voice then walks over to his mother and they walk out of the house."What did you just do?"he asked me."No,I asked you something first."I said."I am Loki, god of mischief."he told me."Yeah and I'm the Easter bunny."I said."I am speaking the truth."he said."If you really are a god prove it."I said.He looked at me and smirked.I felt some one behind me so I turn around and pinned them to the wall.It was Loki.How did he get behind me so fast.I turned back to see him still on the couch with a smirk still on his face.How did he just make another him,that's impossible."Do you believe me now?"he asked.I let go his double and it disappeared."Yes."I said."Good."he said.I sat back down net to him."Whats yours."he asked."Katherine Pierce,but my maiden name is Petrova, Katerina Petrova."I told him.

"Why do you have two names?"he asked me."Katerina Petrova was my real name,I'm from Bulgaria,but I  had to change it when I came here."I said."What did you just do to that boy?""He left after I asked him."I snapped."You will watch your tone when you speak to me."he snapped back."Why should I?"I said staying up."Because you are a mere mortal and I am a god."he said standing up looking down at me.Damn hes tall."Whatever."I said sitting back down.Loki sat back down too."Its called compulsion,its something I use to make people do what ever I want,its like hypnosis."I said."What else can you do"he asked'I can run probably faster than any thing on earth."I said."How long have you have these abilities?""500 years."I said"That's impossible,a mortal can not live that long."he said.I smirked"Have you ever even heard about vampires?"I asked him."In books I have,but they are not real."he said.I leaned closer to him and then pinned him too the couch.My eyes turned blood shot as veins were under my eyes as I had grown fangs.Loki looked shocked.He put his long thumb and brushed softly on the veins under my eyes.His touch was cold,but it didn't bother me.I couldn't help but stare into his eyes .They were truly hypnotizing that I felt like I could never look away from.I can feel my veins slowly fading away as I turn back to normal.Loki looked me in my eyes and smiled and smiled back.Before either of us knew what was  happening we both leaned in and kissed.

Hey,that  pic at the right is Katherine in vampire mode and the video at the side I just wanted to share.Its the sad story of Katherine pierce.I hope you like the story so far.

Comment and vote ^-^