Kisses and a Promise

Katherine P.O.V.

We both lean in and kiss.His lips were so soft and fit perfectly with mine.He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him as he deepened the kiss.I smiled into the kiss.I don't know why but I feel happy with Loki even though I just met him.I think I'm in love with him,but if I'm in love that means my humanity is back .I pulled away and looked at him.He was truly beautiful,I wonder If he feels the same way about me."Thank you love,but your the one who is truly beautiful,and yes I do feel the same way since I first saw you."He told me.Wait did he just read my mind?"Yes I just did."he said.I rolled my eyes.Loki closed his eyes then quickly open them with."I have to go."he sighed."Why?"I asked with a pout of my lip.He smiled at me."Don't worry after I,fix a few things I will come back for you."he told me.I got off of him so he could stand up."Promise."I said as he was standing up know.He  looked at me."Promise."he said.I vampire speed in front of him and gave him a quick kiss."Come back soon."I whispered in his ear."he nod his head and gave me a long sweet kiss.I closed my eyes but when I open them he was gone.I put my hand up to my lips remembering his lips on mine.'What if he never comes back'I thought.'He will come back'I told my self.He promised.

Short chapter