Forever alone

Katherine P.O.V.

A few months later…….

Good morning Miss Pierce.” a voice said.

I sat up in my bed. “Morning JARVIS, were is tony?” I asked

He is in the living room waiting for you with Miss Potts.” JARVIS replied.

“Thank You JARVIS, tell them I’ll be down in 5.”I said getting out of bed.

You’re welcome and happy birthday Miss.”

Yep today is my birthday. I don’t really like to celebrate my birthday, it only reminds me that I’m immortal and that I’m going to live forever while the ones I love are going to die someday. But Tony of course wants me to celebrate my birthday even though I keep on telling him I don’t want to, but he insist so today he is going to celebrate my birthday with me. Me and Tony have gotten closer the past few months since the day we met. He treats me as his family and he is kind of like a dad to me. I go to my closet and pick what I’m going to wear. Took a quick shower then put on my clothes. (What she looks like at rightà)Then I head out of my room and to the elevator. When I get out I head towards the living room. I see Tony in a nice suit with pepper fixing his tie for him.

“Morning guys.” I say walking towards them and giving Tony a hug and do the same to Pepper.

“Good morning Katherine.” Pepper said.

“Hey kid.” Tony said patting me on the head then ruffling my hair. I glared at him and he chuckled. He walked passed me and into the kitchen. I followed him as I fixed my hair. On the counter was a black circle colored cake with red roses and vines on the cake with matching candles that were already lit.

“Happy 537th birthday Katerina.” tony said. I made a wish and blow out the candles. “Wow your old.” he said. I rolled my eyes but smiled. “What did you wish for?” he asked.

“That’s for me to know and you to dot dot dot.” I said as I went over to the fridge and took out a packet of blood and started to drink from it. Tony saw it and gave me a disgusted look.

“Do you have to drink that stuff, why don’t you go and drink animal blood like Edward Cullen?” he asked.

“One: that stuff is nasty. Two: Do not compare me to those twilight vampires that twinkle in the sun light. They live in the fantasy world with unicorns and rainbows, I live in the real world were vampire’s burn in the sun.” I said finishing the packet and throwing it in the garbage.

“Plus, would you rather me go around killing people?” I asked waiting for a reply. Nothing

“That’s what I thought.” I said with a smirk

“Come on Katherine lets go.” Pepper said.

“Why?” I asked.

“You have school today.” she said waiting for me by the elevator.

“Do I have to go, I mean it is my birthday after all.” I said grabbing my bag off the couch, but not before giving tony the puppy dog eyes.

“Yep, bye have a good day at school and I promise when you get home we will hang out for the rest of your birthday.” Tony said giving me one last hug and pushing me into the elevator. I crossed my arms and pouted. “Meany.” I said as pepper laughed. When we got to the lobby we went towards the door were a car was waiting outside for me. I was about to go when Pepper stopped me.

“I wanted to give you this, happy birthday.” she said handing me a black box with a purple bow on it. When I opened it inside was a golden picture frame with black rose all around it with a picture of me, tony and pepper when we first came to stark tower. I smiled at the picture.