Kidnapped

Katherine P.O.V.

The whole ride to the helicarrier was quite. When the plane landed we got off and went inside the helicarrier and Loki was taken by guards and they put him in this big glass cage. We were watching Nick Fury talking to Loki on a screen. They were talking for a while and then Fury started to leave but Loki started talking again. “I would like to speak to Katherine.” He said. Now everyone was looking at me. I looked down at the floor. “Why?” Fury asked. “I think that is none of your business.” Loki said. Fury gave him a look before walking out the door. I blur down fast to Loki’s cell. I was about to go in when a voice came from behind me. “Katherine.” I turn around and see Nick Fury. “I would like to have a word with you.” He said and started walking. I was walking besides him as we walk down the hall. “What is it Fury?” I asked. He stopped and stared at me with his one eye. “First I just wanted to tell you that I know everything about you and Loki. Also I know what you are.” He told me. I sighed. “Tony told you.” I say. He nods his head. “And from what Stark has told me I know as a vampire that you are fast, strong, and can heal faster than a regular human could. Also I heard you are pretty fast with anything with a sharp point.” He said. “And?” I asked just wanting to get to the point. “We could use someone like you on the team.” He said. I raised my eye brow. “You want me to join the avengers?” I asked. “Yes. What do you say?” he asked. “Listen, I will help you with Loki and if there is a battle I will help fight but I will not will I ever join the avengers.” I say. “Stark said you would say that.” he said walking away. I went in a different direction.

 I walk around the heilcarrie bored out of my mind. Seriously there was nothing you could do that was fun around here. I just walked down a random hall when someone came and started walking next to me. I turn to the person and smiled. “Hey Phil haven’t seen you in a while, how have you been.” I said. “Fine you?” he asked. “Well I’m bored, bored and bored.” I said. “You said bored three times.” He said “Well I guess I’m really bored then.” I say. “Well you’ll probably find a way to entertain yourself somehow.” He said with a smile on his face. “So what’s going on with you and Loki?” He asked. I froze. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I say and start walking a head but he caught up with me. “Katherine you know exactly what I am talking about. Just tell me.” He said. “You want to know what is going on ask Fury, or better yet ask Tony since he probably told everyone on this whole damn thing about my business.” I snapped at him then walked away. I went outside and sat down on the edge. I know I shouldn’t have snapped at Phil. I guess I’m just mad that Tony told Fury everything about me and my relationship with Loki. Why out of all the guys in the world I have to love a god. The god of mischief and lies to be exact. I remember my life before I met Tony fell in love with Loki and went to New Mexico. I had no humanity, didn’t give a crap about the world, did whatever I wanted, drank or killed people for fun, and had no rules. Now everything just changed, I’ve changed. “Katherine.” I turn around and saw Phil behind me. I got up and walked over to him. “I’m sorry Phil I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that.” I apologized. “It’s okay I understand you don’t like people being in your personal business.” He said. “Hey do you now if they have a room for me to stay in?” I asked. “Yeah follow me.” He said as we started walking. “Hey have you guys got anything out of Loki yet?” I asked. ‘No not yet but we will soon.” he said. When we got back inside Phil asked “Are you okay?” “Yeah why? ” I asked. “You look a little pale.” He said. “Oh, I just haven’t had any blood in a day.” I said. “What happens if vampires don’t have any blood?” he asked. “Vampires need to drink blood to survive Phil. If I don’t feed on blood for a while I will weaken, soon to the point of desiccation, and then to the point when I will become paralyzed. Also, blood gives me strength.” I tell him. “Will you die after all that happens?” he asked. “No, I will just stay like that until I get some blood back in my system.” I tell him as we get to my room. “Well goodbye Phil now I would like to rest.” I say opening the door going into the room then closing it. I sat down on the bed listening to his footsteps. Once I knew he was gone I open the door and went towards the direction to go and talk to Loki. I need to talk to him and maybe I can get some answers from him about were the tesseract is.

 I walk down the hall when Natasha walks past me probably just coming from Loki’s cell. When I get there I open the door and walk in but hide in the shadows so he can’t see me. Loki is pacing around in his cage. I just stare at him. He looks different than from the last time I met him. The first thing I noticed was his once green eyes were now blue and that his hair was longer than it was when I last saw him. I watched him move back and forth inside the cell for a while until I decided to say something. “Can you please stop that it’s really annoying.” I say stepping out of the shadows. “Katherine nice to see you again.” Loki said as he stops pacing and was now facing me. I walk up to the glass in front of him. I guess I could try to get answers from him now. “Where is the tesseract?” I say compelling him. He chuckled. “Nice try love, I have vervain in my system so you won’t be able to get anything out of me.” He says. I cursed under my breath. “How did you even get it?” I asked. “I have my sources.” He says and sits down on the glass bed in the cell. I sit down in a chair. “Why are you doing this Loki?” I asked. “I think you already know, didn’t they tell you.” He said. “Yes, but Loki this is my home and you’re just going to try to rule it.” I say. “I will rule this place you call home and they will all kneel before me.” he said. “I guess I count as they too.” I say. “No. I left with a promise that I will come back for you and I have. And when I am King you will rule besides me as my lovely queen.” he says with a smile on his face happy with the idea. “I’m sorry Loki but no.” I said. His smile disappears. “Do you not love me?” he asked. I still love Loki to tell you the truth. Even through all the things I heard that he did. All those people he killed. Even though he is supposed to be the bad guy I still feel something for him something in my heart that tells me that I still love him. “Yes I do love you Loki. I love you with all my heart, but me not wanting to rule with you doesn’t mean I don’t love you. That’s not how love works.” I told him. He looked down at the floor. I sighed. “Loki I-”I paused. My ears pick up a loud boom that comes from outside the ship as the alarm start going off. This has to be something Loki did. I glared at him “What did you?” I ask standing up from my chair. Then a large roar came from somewhere inside the ship. Well that’s not good. I run towards the door ready to go see what happened when I hear the sound of a bullet being fired and I feel pain go through my shoulder. I turn around and see a man with a gun in his hand. His eyes were that strange color blue like that man from my dream so he must be under his control. I start walking towards him as he shot bullets at me. It hurt but didn’t affect me that much.  When I got up close to him I grab him by his neck and was ready to snap it when I felt something go in my arm. I start to feel weak and let go off the man. I pull the nettle out of my arm before I fell to the ground. Then everything goes black.

I woke up in my bed.I guess Tony must have found me and taken me back home while I blacked out. I pulled the covers off and got out of my bed. I went to the mirror in my room and looked down at what I was wearing.I was in a black sleeping dress. How did I get in this."I see your finally awake." a silk voice said. "Loki." I said and ran over to him and got a good grip on his neck. "Why are you here."I demanded with my fangs bared. He grabbed hold of my arm and twist it behind my back."This was not how I wanted are reunion to start,maybe you should go back to sleep." he said. "No."I said as I felt a nettle go into my neck. Loki loosen his grip and I fell to the floor. I felt myself being picked up off the floor and put back on my bed. I looked up at Loki staring down at me"Sweet dreams Katherine."I heard him say before I closed my eyes and fall back into the darkness.