1800's Dance

Katherine P.O.V.

Hm.....which one to wear.Blue or Green.Hm..green."Have you decide which one you are going to wear miss Katherine?"asked the old lady I compelled to let me stay here in her house."Yes I have Melinda,could you be so kind to tighten my corset for me.""Of course."she said with a smile.She walked over to me and grab the strings."1,2,3"she whispered as pulled.I could feel the air leave my lungs at each pull.A few more and I was done."You know,I always love this dress." I said to her."Its a lovely dress."."Yeah,but the corset is a bitch."I said.She shook her head and laughed."My son will be waiting down stairs to take you to the dance." she said before I heard the door open and close.I walked over to the mirror and look at my appearance.My brown hair was curly and the dress I had on fit me perfectly(what she looks like is in the picture at the right>>>>).I went out of the room and down stairs and saw Melinda's son.He was kinda tall,tan skin,black hair and grey eyes."Zack ."I said.He turned around slowly to face me."Katherine."he said back nervously/scared.I Know he knows what am because I told him,but he doesn't have to be so scared.I don't bite.Much.I rolled my eyes and walk up to him and made him look me directly in the eye."You don't feel nervous or scared around me,in fact your happy I'm here."I said compelling him.He repeated the same thing I said and gave me a smile."Ready to go"he asked."Very."I said.He put up his arm for me to take.I looped my arm with his and we left the house got into Zack's car and drive to the dance.

Third Person P.O.V.

Katherine and Zack get out of the car and start to walk to the entrance.Katherine stops feels she is being watched.They start to walk again as a man in a black car is watching them from far away."Is she here."a voice asked from the phone."Yes sir,just like you said and shes with someone."he said."Human.""Yes."he said back into the phone."Use him and well get to her.""Yes sir."Get ready,and make sure their are no witness."and with that the line went dead.The man got out of the car and towards the school.

Katherine P.O.V.

When we walk through the door music and voices filled the air.I looked around.The room was pretty big and everything had the 1800's theme to it.Everyone looked like they were having a good time.I looked over at Zack and see a big smile on his face."What are you smiling about?"I asked.He looked at me and his smile got bigger."Nothing."he said.I raised a eyebrow which he did the same."Okay".I said.And he just smiled again.On the back of his neck I could see the bite mark from the night before when I fed and almost killed him.Zack is a nice guy,and I feel kinda guilty for coming into his house,then compelling his mother,and then fed on him, but that's what having humanity is for,I can turn off any guilt I feel."Come on lets dance."I say and drag him to the center of the dance.Promises came on and me and Zack  start to dance to the beat.

"You got me so wild,

How can I ever deny,

You got me so high,

So high I can not feel the fire,

And you keep telling me,

Telling me that you'll be sweet,

And you'll never want to leave my side,

As long as I don't break these.."

"PROMISES,AND THEY STILL FELL ALL SO WASTED ON MYSELF."Zack and I sing/yell.I start to feel like I'm being watched again.I look all around until I see a dark figure in the corner.I try to look more close but all I see is beautiful green eyes staring in my brown ones.I start to move closer and closer near the figure and see a glimpse of their face. Then I smell something.Blood.I can feel my throat start to burn from the smell.I decide to go find were its coming from when I find out that Zack is missing.I use my hearing sense to hear his voice."HELP!!!"I hear a voice scream.Zack's voice.I turn back to and see the same green eyes staring at me in the dark.I give the eyes one more look before running over to find Zack.When I leave the school I can smell of blood is getting stronger.I follow the smell and It leads me to the back of the school.I she a figure laying on the ground.Zack.I run over and crouched down beside him."Zack can you hear me?."I ask.No movement.I place my hand on his neck to feel a plus.He still alive for know.I feel something wet on my hand.I look at it.Blood,coming from his neck.I can feel my fangs growing and the veins under my appear under my now blood shoot red eyes.I bit into my arm and put it near his mouth."Drink."I say and shoved my bleeding arm in his mouth.At first he didn't respond,then I can feel him start to drink which was a good thing.After a few more gulps I pulled my arm away.My face went back to normal after my blood heals his wound.His eyes look in mine."Who did this to you."I ask."I did."a voice said from behind me.I turn around an see a man right behind me."And who are you?"I ask standing up from my crouched position.He smirked."I'm the guy who's going to kill you,Katerina."he said.My eyes widen and in a second I had my hand on his throat against the wall." tell me how do you know my name."I demanded."How about no."he said.That's it he's dead.I face changed back and I sunk my fangs into his neck and started to drinking his blood,but after my first gulp my throat start to burn.I started to get weak and I let go off my grip on his neck and fell to the ground on my back."Vervain."I said hoarsely.The man smiled evilly."So it is true that vervain weaken vampires."He walk over to me and pulled a stake out of his pocket.He crouched down to my level."Good bye."he said raising the stake over my heart.I closed my eyes and waited for the blow but it never came.I open my eyes and see that he was across from me laying dead on the floor with his neck sliced open.I see a man standing over him with a staff in his hand that had at the end of it blood.He saved me.I try to get up and get Zack out of here but I go back down with a grunt.Damn vervian.I just lay there until i fell arms pick me up and carry me god knows were.I look up into the eyes of my saviour and see green eyes looking down at me before I close my eyes and every thing goes black.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This was the first chapter of Love,Blood & Mischief.Comment and vote.^-^