Gone

KatherineP.O.V.

I land on the ground in a crouch and look at my surroundings. Cars were flipped all over the street and some were on fire. Inside a coffee shop I could see civilians looking outside the winds up in the sky as they watch the destruction of the Chitauri. I hear a sound like something hovering and then the car that was next to me got flipped over and almost landed on top of me but I got out of the way in time. I look up and see one of the Chitaurian ships passing by and continue to blow more things up. I think it would be a good time to go with the civilians now. I was about to get up and leave to get somewhere safe one a hear a cry. I look behind me and see a little boy in the middle of the street crying with a Chitauri ship in front of him ready to kill him. I blur over to the little boy and pick him up and go behind a car right before the Chitauri had the chance to blast him. I look down at the still crying little boy with his head buried in my shoulder in my arms.

“Hey its okay, everything is going to be alright.”I tell him. He raises his head and looks at me. “I want my mommy.” He said. “Don’t worry I’ll get you back to your mommy, do you know where she is?” I asked. He pointed over to the coffee shop and I think I could see his mother inside at the door waiting for him. “I’m going to get us over really quick so I want you to hold on okay.” I say he nods his head as he tightens his grip on my shoulders. I stand up with him in my arms and blur passed all the flipped cars, big chunks of rock from buildings, and from getting blast by the Chitauri to get to the shop. Once we made it there the little boy’s mother open the door for us. I put him down. “MOMMY!!”he said running inside and into her arms. “Thank you.” she said to me. “No problem.” I tell her. She looked behind me and said “Look out!!”And I felt slimy arms go around my neck and started to pull me back. “LADDDY!!!”the little boy yelled.

I pulled its arms off of me and turned around and kicked the Chitauri in its stomach then when it was on its knees I put my hands on its neck and flipped over it taking its head clean off. Two others came at me and one of them tried to stab me with its weapon but I moved out of the way. I went behind it and snapped its neck. I turn around and the other one punches me in the face. I kicked, punch then grabbed it by the neck and slammed it on the ground and ripped out its heart. I look up after hearing an explosion and see something green and black go flying into stark tower. I also see tony going in to the portal and he doesn’t come out. “What the hell is he doing?” I say then I feel a sharp pain in my heart and everything goes slow motion. I fall to the ground and look down to see a spear sticking out of my chest. I look up to see a chitauri standing above me but out of nowhere it falls to the ground dead. My breathing starts to slow down and I start to feel weak. I watch as the portal closes and tony falls out but he isn’t flying. Then I see the hulk jump up and catch him and they land on the ground a few feet away from me. Black spots start to cloud my vision. “Tony.” I say before I close my eyes and everything goes black.

TonyP.O.V.

We were all back up in stark tower.We won.Loki was to be taken back to Asgard for his punishment, but before that happened I had the idea that we should all get shawarma. “Come on guys lets go.” I say. “Are you even sure they’re going to be opened?” Natasha asked. “Yeah.” I tell her. “After all that just happened a few hours ago.” Bruce said. “Yeah.” I tell them as we continue walking down the street. “Does he have to come with us?” I say point to Loki who was in hand cuffs and had a metal muzzle on his mouth looking down at the floor. “Yes. We can’t bring him back to shield, and besides hell be gone soon.” Natasha said looking at Loki for a brief moment then looking straight ahead. “Fine, but I’m not sharing with him.” I say. Then I just remembered something or someone. “Where’s Katherine?” I ask them. Loki head snapped up at the mention of her name. “We don’t know.” Clint said. “None of you guys didn’t see a brown haired, 17 years old looking, 500 year old vampire running to safety while you guys where fighting in the streets.” I say with a frown. I told her to go somewhere safe but I just thought she would come to us after it was all over. “Don’t worry Tony I’m sure she’ll come find us.” Bruce said. “What’s that their all standing around.” Thor said pointing to a group of people in the middle of the street. Some of them started to walk away shaking their heads with a sad look in their eyes while a woman and a little kid were still there looking down at a body. I moved up a little bit closer and my eyes widen. “No.” I said running up to the body with the rest of the team and Loki behind me. When I got there I knelled besides the body. When the rest of the team got there I heard them gasp as they saw the dead body of Katherine. Her body was a grey color and she had veins all over her arms, legs, neck and face as a spear went through her chest. Her heart. I moved closer to her body and picked her up and cradled her in my arms. I looked down at her face as I felt tear stream down my face. I looked up to the woman who was also crying and so was her son. I looked at everyone then finally Loki who was crying silently in the back his eyes filled with guilt, and heart break. “She died at the hands of your army, she died because of YOU!!You, the one she was heartbroken over, you the man she thought was dead for a whole year, you the one she still loved no matter if you were the enemy. YOU GOT HER KILLED!!!”I yelled at him. “All of your actions got her to this point, you could have stopped this from happening, but now you can’t because you made the choice of choosing to do this.” I said pointing all around us. “But I guess it was worth it losing the person you loved for.” I finished. I picked Katherine up and carried her in my arms. “You guys go ahead without me, I’ve got a funeral to plan.” I told them while giving Loki a glare before starting to walk my way towards stark tower.

Hey guys. I wanted to let you guys know that this is not the last chapter but it should be up soon and then this book will end…..only for there to be a sequel!!!Yes I am making a sequel for this book that will up after soon after the last chapter for this book is posted.Just thought you should know:)