In Loving Memory

TonyP.O.V.

I looked down at the grave in front of me. All the avengers were here even Fury. Pepper was right next to me crying on my shoulder. Just like me she thought of Katherine as her daughter. Natasha, Bruce, Steve, Thor, and Fury all placed down there white roses on her grave before going back to where they were standing. Pepper went next and she had a violet colored rose and put it down before going back to stand next to me. I was last to step up and I put down a red rose. I read the grave stone.

                              R.I.P

    Katerina Petrova /Katherine Pierce

In loving memory, forever she will be in our hearts.

I walked back over to my spot .I remembered all the good times we had. All the times when something bad would happen we would just laugh or joke about them. And her smile, I swear her smile could light up the whole room. But now everything is just dark without her here. Everyone started to leave except for Thor. “So where’s that killer brother of yours?” I asked not really giving a damn. “He is in imprisoned on Asgard. My brother is terribly sorry for what happened to Lady Katherine he mourns over her, visions of her death haunts him and he doesn’t even want to sleep or eat. Not after what he’s done.” Thor said sadly. “Hm.” I say. Good I hope that baster dies. “Thank you for coming.” Pepper tells him. Thor gives her a nod before turning and walking away.

Pepper sighs and wipes away her tears. “Come on Tony, we should go.” She says. I grab her hand and we start making our way to the car. I turn around to take one last look at the grave. I stop walking when I see a figure a few feet away standing behind a tomb stone looking in my direction. “Tony.” Pepper said pulling on my hand. I look at her then back at the person to see that they were gone. “Is everything okay?” she asked. “Yeah, every things fine.” I say and we continue walking to the car.

(Later at night in the cemetery)

Unknown PersonsP.O.V.

I watch from a distance as all the compelled men dig up the grave. My phone starts ringing. I answer it. “Hello?” I asked. “Gina. How’s my favorite witch doing tonight, did you find her?” the voice asked. “Yes we did, their digging her up right now.” I tell him. “Excellent, make sure none of these men remember any of this.” he said. “And the girl, what about her?” “That’s were you come in my dear, you’re going to do a spell that will bring her back to life.” he told me. “I can’t do that.” I say. The line goes silent for a moment. “And why not?” he asked. “I can’t perform a spell like that; even with all the magic I have it could kill me.”I tell him.” I don’t care if you die trying, you are nothing but an accessory to this. Haven’t I’ve been good to you? All those witches powers I got drained for you. You will do as you’re told or I will kill you and any other family you have left do we understand?” he said. “Yes Klaus.” I say. “Good. Make sure she doesn’t remember anything about her past, I want every last memory of hers wiped out. And don’t try to pull anything I have one of my hybrids watching your every move so if you try to not do the spell, you won’t have a chance to run before he rips your heart out.” He says before the line goes dead.

Something drops on the ground and I see that they were done digging up the casket. I put my phone back in my pocket.” Good work, go home and forget about this night.” I say. They all nod their heads and start walking away back to where they were before. I walk up and open the casket. I look at the body before me. Katherine Pierce, Ive heard about here from other witches older than me. She was in a Blood red dress that went to her knees and her hair was straightened not curled. I kneel down to the ground and put my hands over her heart. I closed my eyes and started to say some words under my breath and I felt the wind start to pick up and blowing the leaves on the ground up in the air as I do the spell. I start to see visions of her life before, the people she killed, saved, and loved. I saw a most recent one of her and a very tall man. A man she loved. They shared a kiss before she left and I notice that she had a tear in her eye before she jumped out of the window. This wasn’t the no emotion Katherine that I’ve heard about. The vision started to fade away along with the others as they are erased from her memory. I open my eyes and see the veins and the gray color on her skin start to fade away and go back to its original color. I feel all the power get drained out of me and I start to feel weak. I watch her eyes open as she inhales a big breath. I remove my hands from her chest. “It is done.” I say before I close my eyes and everything goes black.

Hello everyone!!!Katherine is back but the question is what will happen next? I will post an author’s note on this story to tell you guys when the sequel is up. And I would like to thank everyone who has been reading, voting, and commenting on this story. It means a lot to me:)