Chapter Twenty-One

Upon hearing those words Arthit's heart had broke, just seeing Kongpob's body in it certain conditions was enough to bring him to tears.Those words repeated in his head countless times, he could feel himself crying again.

"Kongpob...It's me"
Arthit moved closer to him pulling a chair over from the corner in order to sit closer to him.
"Arthit..."
He watches Kongpob's facial expression but it still doesn't change.
"D-Do...you reme-remember anything..?"
Kongpob goes to speak but starts coughing.
"Take your time"
He says in a gently tone getting Kongpob another cup of water.Kongpob takes a sip and remains silent a moment before trying to speak again.
"I...don't remember anything.The doctor said..."
He stops speaking again when he felt another coughing spell coming.He closed his eyes for a brief moment taking a few breaths before opening them again.
"The doctor said...I was on a date and I fell.."
Kongpob looked up at him and asked.
"Ar-are you..my boyfriend?"
"Y-Yes"
Arthit sniffled causing Kongpob to frown, Kongpob reaches over surprising Arthit.
"Hey..!"
Arthit leaned moved closer to the bed not wanting Kongpob to lean over to far from whatever he was trying to do.

His warm hand pressed gently on Arthit's check rubbing away his tears with his thumb.Arthit smiles lifting his hand to lay over his.
"Don't cry...C-Come here.."
Kongpob shifted over in his bed despite the pain that shifted throughout his body.
"What are you doing? W-wait!"
He attempts to stop Kongpob from moving but Kongpob was rather stubborn and ignores him.Kongpob's grip landed on Arthit's arm and he weakly pulled on it wanting him to lay down next to him.
"Wait, wait"
Arthit had mumbled, before hesitantly sliding in next to him not wanting to bump him.

Kongpob smiled at Arthit and grabbed his hand holding it in his.
"Kongpob"
"Arthit"
Konpob turned slightly towards Arthit intertwining his fingers with his.Everything was quiet for a bit until Kongpob spoke.

"I want to remember you"

Arthit froze as his heart began to beat at a quick pace.He stared into Kongpob's dark brown eyes and smiled slightly squeezing Kongpob's hand.
"Will you help me?"
"O-of course!"
Arthit answered a few tears sliding down his face.Kongpob reaches over wiping them away with his free hand.

"You should get some rest..."
"Okay"
Kongpob shifts trying to get into a more comfortable position before laying his head on Arthit's shoulder.
"Arthit"
"Yes Kong?"
"Will you stay with me?"
"I'm not leaving until you do"
Kongpob smiles even though Arthit can't see it before grabbing the remote on the side of the bed.He turns on the tv before handing the remote over to Arthit.
____________________________________________

The next morning Kongpob had woke up early, he uses the button on the tv to check the time before rubbing over his tired eyes.He felt a little bit better this morning, maybe the pain meds were finally starting to kick in.Kongpob looks over at Arthit and sees his still sleeping.
'He's probably not a morning person'
A beeping catching his attention, he looks over at the night stand and sees his phone.He slowly reaches over and grabs it careful not to wake up Arthit.

As soon as he turns on his phone he shuts it back off.The blinding light from his phone was causing him a headache.Kongpob narrows his eyes and turns the phone back on turning the brightness down before scrolling through his messages.

Kongpob was surprised that he had a lot of messages.
'Am I popular or something?'
He scrolls down until he comes across a  name he recognized.
'Wad...'

Flashback

Kongpob sighed waiting outside his dorm complex for Prem to arrive.He sent a message not to long ago about wanting help with Wad that soon turned into blackmail.Soon a car pulls up and parks and Prem comes out, thanking Kongpob for helping not that he had a choice in the situation.